- 19 - (Un) Expected visitor

{Chonlatee's POV}

After seeing Akk finally smile and full of energy, I could be honestly happy. And when I overheard his conversation with Khan... I know it's rude! But I woke up when Akk got off the bed... I was just really glad that he reconciled with his friends. And that he was able to open up to me after keeping it inside for so long... I was the happiest.

The next day I had classes later than Akk. I don't have as many lessons as him so I'm really bored when he's not with me but at least nothing distracts me from my assignments... besides Pang who also had her classes later!

"Chon! Chon! Tell me! Did you do dirty?!" I was annoyed.

"Pang! Do you really think I'd tell you this?"

"Oh come on, I just want to be happy for you. You were sulking so long because of it..."

"We did not!" She was upset.

"Damn... I knew you didn't have enough privacy with me being still in the house... what about Akk's place when his parents aren't home?" I frowned at her and she stayed quiet. I still remember how frightened Akk was when he didn't find his parents at his house... I don't want to see him like this again...

Pang looked at her phone and touched my shoulder.

"Chon, Chon, my classes were canceled. Look at your schedule!" I looked and was surprised to see the same on my schedule.

"Do you think something happened?"

"I think it's just technical problems. Don't worry about it. Ton messing with Suppalo wouldn't close the whole uni." I laughed. That wouldn't for sure.

I had a day off so I've at least finished some assignments for which I didn't have time and then washed mine and Akk's clothes. His uniform is so pretty. I also washed the dishes and made a lunch for us all because Pang was able to just go to store for groceries. How could she live here all by herself when besides studying she's binge watching BL series? No, wrong, besides binge watching BL series she's even sometimes studying. This girl...

At noon I heard the doorbell and was excited to see Akk but I forgot mom is coming!!

"Mom!" She frowned at me.

"Is this how you greet your mom after such a long time?" She opened her arms for me and I hugged her.

"I know Pang made you worry but I'm quite fine-, Mom?"

"Where is he?"

"Who?"

"That bastard who made my baby cry!"

"Oh, P'Ton, of course you wouldn't find him in Pang's place." She giggled.

"Oh, I've got it wrong! Sorry! I thought that your boyfriend made you cry! Pang told me everything so fastly that I my mind couldn't catch up to her!"

"No, my boyfriend is perfect!" She smiled.

"Then that's different... and? Where is he?" She was curious as always.

"At school, Mom! He's still going to high school!"

"Oh, Chon! You are going after younger one, huh? You have it after me definitely!" I can't with her anymore...

"Do you want to see his photo?" She nodded before I finished the sentence. I showed her the one Pang took and sent me.

"Oh my! You are so cute here! Print it out for me, okay? I need it!"

"For what?"

"To document my son's happiness of course! And? Won't you invite me in?"

"Oh, sorry." I grabbed her bag and helped her in. Pang was already eating her serving.

"Good afternoon, Pang." Pang looked at her with her mouth full and raised her thumb.

"Do you want something to drink?" She nodded and waited for Pang to finish her plate.

Meanwhile I've got a call from Akk.

"Hey Akk, what's the matter?"

"Is your mom... at Pang's?"

"She just arrived and she's really excited for you. I'm so happy I can introduce you to her!"

"Should I... perhaps buy her something? Oh, roses will be great!"

"You don't have to buy anything but most importantly... come, alright?"

"Sure, I will. Or do I have something to be afraid of?"

"No! No... she's just... a little extra but she likes you!"

"Fine... I'll be there in a while..." He hung up... that'll save me. Mom was already patting the empty seat next to her and I knew she's gonna ask several questions. I sat next to her and hope it won't be embarrassing.

"So Chon, why don't you tell me something about your boyfriend? Do you know how shocked I was when Pang told me that you are dating someone and that someone isn't Tonhon?"

"I couldn't be happier, Mom! Of course... we have some problems but when I compare it to the time when I crushed on P'Ton... I feel so happy! Akk is kind! Caring! Smart! Handsome! Top-notch! The cutest! And gosh when he smiles... ahh!" I hugged the cushion on the couch.

When I looked at her... she was crying!

"God listened to my prayers and found my son a perfect boyfriend! I'm such a proud mom!" She sobbed and hugged me.

"I was really desperate when you were upset about how Ton treated you but I'm really proud, Chon. Moving on is not easy. It's always risky but you were really lucky and him as well! You are the best boyfriend someone could ever have! Because you've got everything after me!" I heard the doorbell! Akk is so fast!

And guess who was the first to open the door? Actually, mom was racing Pang.

"Hey, don't scare my boyfriend!" Too late! They already opened the door and I went quickly after them!