- 23 - Perfect date (15+)

{Akk's POV}

When I woke up, Chon was already gone as my hand couldn't reach him when I was slowly opening my eyes.

"Chon...?" I got so used to the warmth of his body that waking up in an empty bed felt so strange out of sudden.

Suddenly the door was slowly opening and I saw Chon holding a tray with a bowl of porridge and a glass of orange juice.

"You are awake already, I made this for you..." I noticed he had sleepy bags under his eyes and felt bad for letting him drain himself.

"Thank you but you should have some sleep." I looked at him with worry in my eyes but he just smiled and sat next to me.

"It's not your fault, well... it is, but not like this! Anyways... eat it so it doesn't cool down." I was confused but did as he said.

While I was eating the breakfast he made for me, he was taking steps back and forth around the room and was biting his nails which he has never done. Today he was acting strange and I realized what it was all about.

When I finished eating, I got up and hugged him from behind.

"I thought that it was me who was nervous about it  the whole time but now I see how you stress about it." He put his hand on my arm.

"I'm not scared about making love with you, Akk, but I'm afraid I won't be good enough in it... when I watched-."

"Hold up, don't say more. Did you watch porn? In real life it's completely different!"

"Huh? How do you know? Did you watch-?"

"Of course not! Khan told me the comparison so I know something about it..."

"I also read Pang's fanfiction about us."

"It's just about how we life here, right?" He shook his head. What could it be?

"She described our sex life in a lot of details. Her imagination is wilde..." Chon showed me her account and I noticed that she uploaded one shots about Khan and Wat as well! Maybe it wouldn't be so embarrassing if I read it about someone else...

"... When Khan came to the bathroom and saw his handsome boyfriend showering his naked and beautiful body, he couldn't help himself but to take his clothes off and surprise him with a back attack!

"K-Khan?" What's hands were leaned against the wall while Khan's hands were touching his hips.

"Let's have a morning warm-up, okay, darling?" Wat's body was so heated at the moment and his throat was dry from Khan's morning surprise.

"B-but we don't have protection..."

"We don't need it." Khan was kissing Wat's neck, his shoulders and made several hickeys on his shoulder blades. Then he pulled him closer to feel the erection he caused him with his soft butt cheeks and ordered Wat to bend a little more. Wat didn't have any view at Khan's hungry eyes but in a while he felt a hard pressure between his thighs.

"Khan? It... tickles..." Khan didn't respond as he was enjoying sliding with his toy in Wat's groin. It made Wat's thing erectile so much that it raised like a flag. Khan grabbed his ding ding dong and his hand started pleasuring him with its massage.

"~Khan... that's so good...~" Khan bit his neck and as his tra la la was moving faster and faster between his thighs, he already felt a warm cream dripping from his thighs-."

"Ahh!! Why is it like this?!!" I couldn't keep my straight face any longer.

"Hey! Don't stop in the middle!" Now that he started it. I needed to know everything!