- 34 - New me

{Chonlatee's POV}

Akk fulfilled his promises and visited a psychiatrist last week who prescribed him anti-anxiety medication and today he has a very important day because he's taking his entrance exams to my uni!

In the end he didn't choose to be an engineer and wanted to study business because it fits him more. He wanted to study law at first but I told him it'd be too much pressure as this field is very stressful and I know some guys who were hardly surviving.

"Pen! Do you have pen?!" He smiled.

"Chon, don't be so nervous, you are stressing me."

"Oh right, did you take your pills?!" He swallowed his pills right in front of me and drank a glass of water.

"Alright, alright, now take deep breaths to calm down-." He patted my head and kissed me on my cheek.

"You are stressing more than my mom. Don't worry, I was preparing for it, I'll do just fine and then we'll spent our free time in uni together." Just imagining having dates right in my uni makes me feel more motivated.

Maybe we could even work together. Engineering firm needs a business man and mainly I need Akk by my side to be confident in what I do.

I drove Akk to my uni because I finally got my driver's license! And my mom gave me her old car as she wanted to buy a new one to seduce younger men... and I'm serious.

"Wait, last kiss for good luck." He pressed his lips against mine and I didn't want to let him go but his notification on his phone disturbed our passionate eating.

"I have to go now. I'll tell you how did it go once I'm done. Thank you, Chon, for driving me here." I blushed and had the tendency to stay here and wait for him but since I got my driver's license, Pang has been a big burden for my car.

"Pang, where do you need me to drive you now?"

"I need to go to a bookstore! A new BL romance was just released and I freaking need it! Buy it too, Chon, or is your BL life enough?"

"Experiencing it is much better than reading about it but I'll buy it. I want to make more romantic gestures for Akk."

"Boy, you are already doing way too much. Won't Akk get bored? You could try something different for once."

"What do you mean?"

"Try to be a bad boy for one day, be evil." She read way too much.

"Pang, Akk told me many times he loves me for who I am and I can't be evil to him, you know?"

"In that indie film which Wat showed me Akk was also able to be cruel to you. Come on, try it! Maybe it'll make your sex life spicier!" Hmm... would it?

"Okay but you'll tell me how to do it."

"Just buy this one yaoi manga I'll show you! A cute uke wants to be more attractive for his seme so he acts the opposite for one day! Oh and Akk could act the opposite as well to try if it'd work with your different personalities as well!" Damn... I didn't want to admit it but I quiet liked the idea. When I imagined Akk as a careless rule breaker who doesn't give a crap about anything... hmm.

When I picked Pang up and we drove to her favorite bookstore, she immediately led me to the book which she read on illegal website as she's short on money right now.

On the cover there was a short boy as an angel and a devil and next to him was his confused boyfriend who seemed attracted to both of his sides. I'm still not sure if it'll be a great surprise for Akk or not...