- 32 - Living together

{Akk's POV}

We've signed the contract with Tonhon and now I could tell my best friends the amazing news but I wanted to tell them personally so I waited for them at the Suppalo.

For my bad luck, the new student, who transferred to Suppalo at the start of the graduation year, talked to me suddenly. We were sitting next to each other since last week as Wat was sitting with Khan and Namo wanted to sit with Thua for whatever reason. Is Thua going to tell him?

"Hey, Prefect, you seem quite happy today, something good happened?" Ayan smiled at me and I frowned.

"Well, yeah, I'm going to move to my own with my boyfriend."

"Oh yeah, I heard... so you'll be living on your own?"

"At first I lived at dorm so I wasn't with living with my parents when we didn't have holidays but now I'll be living just with him and my friends." He looked at Khan and Wat.

"Hmm, will you invite me to the welcome party?"

"Welcome party?"

"Of course! You are moving to your own so you have to invite me! And you could also invite someone for me as well." He looked pretty good so why couldn't he find someone himself?

"Why do you want this from me?"

"I'd just like to meet someone like you but single if it's possible." I didn't know what to say but luckily my friends freed me from this awkwardness. Khan was just crying into Wat's uniform before they walked into the class.

"Did something happen?" I asked while Wat was calming Khan down.

"The job you found for Khan... P'Sun already fired him." Huh? And it was so hard to convince him. Chon had to use his special charms for that.

"H-how?"

"Well, Khan spilled the coffee on an older lady and she was pretty furious and instead of apologizing, Khan let her know what was on his mind... he called her an ungrateful wealthy bitch  and P'Sun heard it very well..." Damn Khan and his loud mouth.

"I could take that place after you." Ayan smirked at him and I smacked his head with my notes.

"What was that for?!"

"Can't you see that my friend is devastated?" He pouted his mouth and I smiled at Khan.

"Oi Khan, I wanted to tell you that you don't have to live in the dorm anymore."

"Shall I live in the streets then?"

"Don't be a fool, Chon's friend, who I hated, owed Chon a lot and to not lose Chon completely, he rented his condo to us. There's enough space for you two." They looked at each other with a big smile.

"That's amazing! We'll live together again!" 

"Two couples in one condo? That'll be pretty loud." Ayan's comment made Khan think about it.

"Hmm, that's right. We should plan who'll have the condo for himself each day." That's crazy.

"So we are taking Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays."

"Hey! You'll have most of the week!" I didn't want to say it in front of SOMEONE but after going to therapy sessions, I'd like to make love to Chon more often.

"Come on, Akk, you know my stamina." Khan whispered to my ear but Ayan definitely heard that.

"You are talking to the prefect of prefects, Khan, but when I look at you and when I look at him, I think you'll need it more." I wanted to hit him one more time. Can't he mind his own business? Or does he feel just lonely?