- 27 - Water Park

{Wat's POV}

What Khan said made me feel so guilty... I didn't even think there'd be a possibility of our parents allowing us to choose our dream jobs but now that Khan's parents learnt about his orientation... they see it as a bigger problem than not working for their company.

I hate how parents decide for they kids even though they are already adult and independent.

I noticed that Khan was going through a lot of stress because he was asking me for sex more often than before. I didn't mind but I wanted to help him deal with it differently.

"Wat... can you be mine?" He said seductively and grabbed my cheek.

"Again? Khan... please, let's rather talk." He sighed but listened to me as he lain on the bed next to me.

"Oke... tell me more about your new project."

"No, I want to talk about you!"

"What about me?" I sadly looked at him.

"You've been paying so much attention to me that you forgot about yourself!"

"Is something bad with it?" I put my hand on his.

"I want you to care about yourself as well and I'd like to help you as much as you help me. Should I talk to your parents?"

"No! No, you can't do that, Wat! Just listening to their insults about you are breaking my heart! I couldn't stand them yelling at you and it would get even worse..." I felt so powerless... what can I do against strict parents?

"Then... if we broke up..."

"Don't even mention it! There's absolutely no way that's gonna happen!"

"What if... you just told them that we broke up? Would they find out if we hid it for a longer time?"

"I don't want to hide you in front of everyone. You are my boyfriend, my lover, the love of my life, why should I be hiding you? They should be considerate and accept it."

Right... there's no way I could break up with him. I've never felt so loved before. My parents hated my hobby and called it a waste of time when Khan went with me on our first date... at least I took it as our first date.

"Then we should distract ourselves from our parents, what do you say?"

"So you will-."

"No sex!" He sighed again.

"It's been a long time since we've gone on a date. Let's invite Akk and Chon as well and make it a double date."

"Sounds nice. Where would you like to go?"

"Where would everyone like to go?" We were thinking a little.

"Water Park!" We both said at the same time. Akk liked to swim when he was stressed and Chon looks like the playful type.

"Wat! I love your ideas!"

"I'd be still boring if I didn't date you."

"There's no way you'd be boring!" He kissed my cheek and laid me down next to me. I was glad that he was able to hold back and just sleep. He was tired and deserved a rest from the stress.

***

Saturday morning Khan called Akk and asked him about our double date we prepared. He agreed so we bought the tickets online and waited for them in front of Fantasia Lagoon.

"Guys! We are here!" We waved at them and saw that Chon even brought  a swim ring.

"Took you long, what did you do?" Khan didn't forget to tease Akk and he blushed while Chon was as red as tomato.