- 30 - Reconcilation

{Akk's POV}

I was trying to excuse Khan and Wat from Suppalo when I learnt that Khan lost his financial support from his parents and was desperately looking for a part-time job to get the salary as soon as possible.

"Akk, are you still thinking about Khan's situation?" Chon approached me with a cup of tea which I liked so much.

"Yes... what if he'll be forced to leave Suppalo because of his parents? He was working so hard on his studies even though he dislikes it so much... and he is the captain in his basketball club..." He put down the cup on the coffee table in front of us and wrapped his hands around me.

"Oh, Akk... I'm so sorry about that. Doesn't P'Sun have a work for him?" I shook my head.

"He's doing pretty well with Mork... on the other hand, Mork has more examination now so he could appreciate some help."

"That's great. Try to convince P'Sun or should I do it? He liked me more than you when we were there." I had to agree on it with him.

"Let's go on a date then and ask him." Just hearing the word "date" made his pupils a little bigger and his eyes were sparkling.

"Yes! Another date!" I loved to see him being so enthusiastic every time.

"Rather change your clothes right now or I'd have to take them off of you." I flirted with him and he blushed like a tomato once again.

"Just a kiss... or we wouldn't go anywhere again!" I smiled and nodded. He leaned closer to my face and I put my hand behind his ear. We were kissing passionately until Pang came into the room.

"Oh sorry guys for disturbing your make out session but Chon... there's someone who'd like to talk to you." She was hiding something.

"Come out, P'Ton." Chon's mood immediately changed when he saw that jerk behind Pang's back.

"I was never here, bye!" Pang ran away from the hostile tension between those two.

He came closer to us and I put my hand around Chon's waist to show him his place.

"Why are you here? Feeling too lonely after P'Ai and P'Nai with Miriam left you?" He looked disappointed.

"I'd just like to ask you for your forgiveness... after thinking... I realized that I've never liked you this way. I was just jealous to see my best friend with someone else, that's it. I'm really glad you knew it, Chon, because I'm pretty sure I'd hurt you again... as my apology... I'd like to give you the condo my dad bought for me."

"Where will you be staying at?"

"In the dormitory, then I'll move out after graduation and start the new phase of my life. The condo is big so if your friends are having problems... you can stay with them. It's completely yours. I'll just prepare the contract which you'll sign."

"P'Ton... I can't accept such a big gift... and what about your father?!"

"I don't care, once you'll sign the contract, it's yours and it's not like I'm short on money. I can live on my own. You've liked me for so long and I kept hurting you again and again and then I hurt your boyfriend in the worst way possible... I have no right to ask you to be my friend again so I at least ask for this... I'm really sorry, Akk, for causing you so much problems." I looked into his eyes and he looked truly sorry. I saw the emptiness and loneliness there and his bags under his eyes were a sign of many sleepless nights.

"Uhmm, thanks to it, I at least learnt the truth behind my school and my surroundings became more accepting. If Chon forgives you, I have no right to be mad at you as well." He smirked.

"You really deserve him, Chon. I hope you'll stay very long with each other unlike me and my short-term relationships." I grabbed his hand.

"I can assure you that our relationship will last to our death." He smirked again.

"Fine... if you want the condo, let's meet there tomorrow at 2 pm. Let's get over with the formularies and then I'll disappear from your life after I graduate."

"You can hug him, Chon, if you want..." I saw tears in his eyes. Ignoring his previous crush for him, they were still childhood best friends who were growing up together. Chon shouldn't lose him just like this.

"Can I? Really?" I smiled to give him a sign and he embraced him.

"Why did it end up like this, P'Ton~?" He cried on his chest and Ton hugged him as well.

"Because I'm such an idiot. You look much healthier now. Did you gain weight?" He nodded as he was still sobbing.

"I forgive you... I do but I can't forget."

"Just forgiveness is enough... I'm glad you became this happy and I apologize for all of the tears and breakdowns I caused you. Akk is a perfect boyfriend for you and I'm even jealous of your love. Just stay happy like this and I'll be happy for you as well." Chon nodded again and when he pulled out from their embrace, he fell on my lap and I strokes his arm.

"Thank you, Akk. I know you can take care of him. You are younger but you are still the security Chon needed. I'll be going now..." I couldn't help but ask.

"Hey, would you mind if I punched you?"

"Akk?!" I didn't stop looking at him.

"Oh, why not. My face got better from Nai's beating." I smirked.

"It's just for all the pain you caused my boyfriend, don't take it personally." He shook his head and I roughly punched him into his waist. He held the place I hit then.

"I really get your hate. It must be hard for you to look at me but I hope you won't be against my apology gift." I shook my head.

"My friends are actually in need right now so I appreciate it as well but we can't take it for free. We'll be paying you the rent."

"I'll make it pretty low then if it makes you feel better. At least I can help like this... Chon, I'll be going now." Chon nodded and grabbed my hand to make sure I wouldn't follow him and punch him again but it was enough. Last time I couldn't do anything as I was paralyzed by everything that was happening to me but now I could release my anger.