- 11 - Baby, I'm Jealous

{Chonlatee's POV}

We came into the living room and others looked at us as if we were ghosts.

P'Nai stopped eating chips and P'Ton gave us death glares... mainly Akk. Just Miriam kept smiling from ear to ear.

"Do you think what I think?" P'Nai whispered to P'Ai and he nodded.

"Hello guys, I'd like to introduce you to my friend Akk. He's in his senior year in high school. Don't worry about us, we won't bother your anything and washing up is ours." Akk just nodded as he did not have energy to talk to.

"Wait, wait... I didn't expect to be so soon and mainly I did not agree with it-."

"But we did! Majority always wins!" Miriam shouted and P'Ton could not oppose to her.

"Akk, it's so nice to meet you!! I'm Miriam and these two are my boyfriends who are secretly dating each other!" I face-palmed... he'll think we are all crazy here.

"Not secretly!" P'Nai grabbed P'Ai's hand and raised it. Gosh, they will scare him!

"Nice to meet you... I'm Akk. I'm very thankful for your hospitality." P'Ton still glared at us.

"What's with your parents?" Don't! That was so rude, P'Ton!

"They are at hospital..." At least P'Ton stopped talking after screwing up.

"Come, Chon, Akk! I'll show you to your room!" Miriam was way too enthusiastic but I was grateful for her presence right now. She was breaking the ice.

We walked up the stairs and Miriam led us to her previous room.

"But it's yours-."

"Oh, I'll be in a room with my hubbies. I'll also make sure they won't do anything that would disturb you two."

"You are amazing, Miriam!" I hugged her and she blushed.

"Can I ask you something?" She whispered to my ear so Akk didn't hear it.

"Yes?"

"Are you two dating?" Is it so obvious that I like him?

"It's still unofficial... but... we kissed..." She put her hands on her mouth because she would have to shout it to the world otherwise. It's better to tell her the truth because she'd use her methods to get it out of me anyways and I know I can trust her.

"You have a good taste... he's tall... pretty face and he isn't rude like Ton." She was right in this.

"So... do you plan to..." She used her fingers to sign the activity. I made sure Akk didn't see it but luckily he was exploring the room.

"No way! This is serious, Miriam!" She giggled and kept teasing me.

"Okie, I will leave you two alone. If you need something, just say PLEEEEASE~!" She said and left the room. I wish I had her energy.

"Her room is pretty nice... where do you usually sleep?" I didn't expect this question and felt like a cheater out of sudden.

"Well... you know... there are not many rooms and I can't sleep at the same place with a girl and then there is a couple..." I played with my fingers to cover my nervousness.

"So Ton." He said coldly. I don't know now if he doesn't like him because of his attitude or because he knows he was my crush...

"Umm, but you don't have to worry. He doesn't even know I'm into guys." Akk raised his eyebrow.

"Oke, I get it... have you seen him naked?"

"It was an accident!"

"Did he see you?" I shook my head... oh God, I felt like a criminal.