- 18 - Hugs and kisses

{Akk's POV}

After I ended my call with mom, I took a shower and then returned to the room just in a towel. Luckily, Pang was somewhere else so it was just me and Chon again but he was just as shy.

"I wanted to tell you.... Chon?" He was hiding his face.

"Hey, you've seen my bare chest, what's the matter?" He looked at me through a small gap between his fingers.

"I can't help it! You are so hot!" He lied on the bed and turned away but I wanted to tease him.

"Hey... I think we should work on the bed scene for Wat." I said and climbed on the bed next to him.

"N-now?" I smiled and pinched his cheek but he refused to turn back to me.

"Are you still that shy?" But when I wanted to turn him on my side, he pulled a blanket over himself. I knew what the problem was now.

"Chon, I think... I'm ready now." He looked at me as if he had seen a ghost.

"Wait... wait, why are you in such a great mood? After everything..."

"Mom just called me, she's at home and my dad will be healed soon. I don't care about school now when my parents will be safe and sound and... I also want to care more about you." I kissed him on the cheek and he pulled me closer for a kiss.

"But not here... I can't do it to Pang..." He whispered and I nodded but kissed him again. He wrapped his legs around me but my towel slipped and I  had to cover with the other blanket. Chon started laughing and I threw a pillow at me.

"I'm sorry, it's just... we are such messes!" I giggled and quickly looked in my bag with clothes Khan gave me.

I changed myself and climbed back to him while he was covering his lower part with a pillow.

"So... where?" I asked and he spaced out.

"Where... besides a hotel room I don't have any other ideas." I kissed him on his cheek again.

"Fine, hotel room, that's it. I can't wait for the time when we'll both be independent of anyone." He smiled and cuddled closer to me.

Then we heard knocking and invited Pang in.

"I'm sorry, I just forgot... wait, stay like this! You are too cute! I need a photo!" We allowed her and took a selfie with us in the back.

"Aww, I'll have the greatest poster made out of it. I'll send it to you too, Chon... you two seem quite happy after those upset faces... something happened?" She smirked and we shook our heads.

"Fine, keep it. I write fanfiction about you two anyways so I can imagine."

"You do what?!" Chon shouted.

"That's just the rent you need to pay me. Just act cute around me to give me inspiration and we are settled. Plus the washing up but you can act cute during that too."

"I can't wait till we get out." Chon muttered but she heard that.

"I'll call your mom that you are rude to me!! Oh, Chon. I'm sorry, I was too worried about you too so I told your mom you are staying at my place. She'll visit you tomorrow." He looked sad.

"Thanks... I think I should tell her but I was too overwhelmed by the situation..."

"And call Miriam as well, she told me she has something for you but refused to tell me what. And you weren't picking up your phone." He nodded and Pang left the room again without getting what she originally came for.

"Looks like you'll meet my mom as well." I smiled.

"Finally... my mom already knows about us so it'd be fair."