- 15 - Don't lose hope

{Chonlatee's POV}

My day was perfect. I finally didn't belong to the single community and that was enough to make smiling from ear to ear.

"Ohh, why are you smiling like an idiot, Chon!" Pang teased me again even though she knew the reason.

"I'm just happy I'm finally dating someone, you should try it to!" She frowned.

"Not everyone met Akk in their life... and I'm happy with my BL ships!" She's just saying that because she can't find anyone who'd handle her obsession.

"Oh, it's Na! Hi, Na!" Pang waved at him and saw how he was holding hands with one mysterious boy.

He waved back at us and we stopped walking.

"I see you have someone by your side finally." I said and he smiled.

"Yes. I noticed how happy you were in the college lately so I knew you had to find someone by your side. Please don't be it Tonhon." I shook my head.

"No, you probably don't know him but he makes me very happy... when we are talking about relationships, who is it?" I looked at the boy next to him.

"Oh, this is Thua. I found him on Tinder."

"Nice to meet you." I looked at his clothes and remembered that it's Suppalo's uniform.

"That's Suppalo..." He opened his eyes widely.

"You know it?" I smirked.

"My boyfriend is from there- I mean my friend!" I totally forgot Akk wanted to keep it secret.

"Oh, I may know him. What is his name?"

"It's Chak, I doubt that-."

"Huh? But I heard he has a girlfriend from all girls school!" Damn.

"You don't have to lie, Chon, I'm sure Thua won't say it to anyone." Pang whispered to me ear and I swallowed.

"Fine, it's Akk..." Now he looked much more shocked.

"Thua, are you okay?" Na asked but Thua didn't respond.

"Thua?"

"Oh, I was just shocked... Akk is the last person I'd expect to be... you know." He was still scared to say it out loud.

"Then you don't know him that well." Na noticed the tense between us and told us to go without him so he could escort his new boyfriend.

"Chon, don't be like this."

"I can't help it! He said it as if it was something bad while he's one of us!"

"He is just not as confident and opened about it as you. I'm sure he didn't mean it in a bad way." I listen to Pang because I knew she was right and at college I waited for every chance to message Akk but he hadn't replied since the morning.

I was bored but also worried... at the same time I knew I shouldn't distract him from his duties but then he called me when I was having lunch at cafeteria.

"It's over, Chon... Suppalo knows..." Wait! What did he mean?!

"What are you saying, Akk?! How is it over?!"

"Someone took pictures of us and it got to my teachers... Teacher Sani stood up for me but I... but I..." He was taking deep breaths. Which bastard did that to my boyfriend?!

"Akk, listen to me... once you can leave, come to my college. I'll send you the location, okay? Don't do any decisions right now and try to calm yourself down... I'm always by your side, okay?" He agreed but I couldn't focus at all now and we had another class. I was thinking... who would hate Akk or the idea of us together that much...? The only person that came into my mind was... P'Ton. But how did he know about Akk's school? How did he know it would harm him?

Just on my way to the next class I met him in the corridor while he was happily flirting with some girl.

"P'Ton, could I talk to you for a moment?" I death-stared at the girl and she quickly disappeared.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"How did Suppalo learn about me and Akk?"

"And why should I know about his school?" He fell into my trap.

"So it was really you... I never mentioned the name of his high school in front of you." He stayed quiet.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to empty classroom to talk to him in privacy.

"Hey, I seriously have nothing to do with it-!"

"Why did you do this to me... I've never done anything bad to you! Why do you want to ruin my happiness!"

"Chon, I was just trying to protect you! He can't even be serious with you when is not even ready to fight for you-!" I slapped him.

"He's fighting with anxiety! He is the president of his prefect club and he works so hard to keep this position! He was even willing to date me even though his school is so against it... can't you see how much he struggles?! Do you have to make it even harder?!" I screamed and cried into his shirt I tightly held. I felt so betrayed... so freaking betrayed and I hated every minute of my life in which I had a crush on him once..."

"Chon, I..."

"Don't ever talk to me again! And I'll move out as well! I can't live with someone so selfish!" I slammed the door and ran away. It hurts so freaking much! He was making decisions for me again about which I didn't ask and judged Akk without trying to know him... Even if I had to live on the street... I wouldn't return back.

After my class I couldn't focus on, I saw Akk in front of the entrance gate while he looked so empty. I ran to him and hugged him from behind.

"Chon!"

"Don't ever leave me, Akk! Promise it to me!" I cried on his shoulder and he stroked my cheek.

"I don't know what to do now... the principal wants to take my position of prefect from me... Teacher Waree overfills me with school projects... I don't know if I can take it anymore..." I hugged him even tighter.

"We'll get through it together, Akk. Please promise, that you'll accept professional help, if I get it for you... Please..." I was hopeless. I didn't want to see him like this. I want to see his precious smile again.

"Uhmm, if you'll keep me company..."

"Of course! Anything that will help you... also... let's move out, Akk. I should help you relax but instead... I let P'Ton take photos of us..." He held my hand.

"It's not your fault... stop blaming yourself. But where will you live?"

"I don't know... maybe I could get to my college in time if I stayed with mom..."

"Maybe we could rent a flat with Khan and Wat... they don't have it easy as well..." Just don't think about anyone else than yourself right now...

"I don't care... even if I should get into debt, I want to stay with you!" He wiped my tears from my cheeks and turned his head to lean in for a kiss. I pressed my lips against his and clung to him like a tick.

Author's note: My heart aches 🥹🥹