- 22 - Fanfiction (15+)

{Chonlatee's POV}

I was surprised that Wat was able to edit our work and send it to us the same day... well, he sent it at 3 am but the notification still woke us up and we had to see it.

It had 15 minutes in the end and the quality was really good but I got shy when our kiss scene took the place. It was more intensive than I remembered and when it showed our bed scene, I had to hide myself in the blanket! It looked so real as if there weren't any clothes under it and we were making love in reality! I had to watch it alone and let Akk watch it after me and his reaction was exactly the same! But when he uncovered his head, he looked at me with a serious expression.

"Akk?" I was confused as a little penguin.

"Chon, listen... tomorrow we still have a day off and I have nothing in plan so we could... go on a date." Date! And in reality! I wrapped my hands around him and agreed as if he proposed.

"Where will you take me?!"

"I thought... that you could like an amusement park." That's the best idea ever! I wasn't there for so long!

"I'd love that!" He put his hands on my shoulder and pushed me away just a little to look into my eyes.

"And then... let's spend our night at a hotel!" I must be dreaming!

"But... but... what about school and are you sure you are ready? I don't want to-." He shut my panicking mouth with his kiss.

"I am sure and let's say... that we can forget about school for one day." He was really amazing. I wouldn't expect a stricts Suppalo prefect to say something like this but he was much more calm since Teacher Chadok became his headmaster.

"I love you!"

"I love you too." He really said it... and my heart melted again!

Now I can't wait for tomorrow to come even more! But the problem was... that I couldn't fall asleep again and had to think about it whole night! What if I'll be bad? What if he won't like it and will leave me? What if something goes wrong? I had to write a list of things I will need so our first night could be amazing!

- lube gel was the first thing to pop up in my mind
- condoms but Akk got them from Khan
- shower gel if it was missing in the hotel room
- perfume so I'd smell nice
- porn just in case we wouldn't know what to do

Ahh! I ripped the list in pieces! If Akk saw what I'm preparing... and how nervous I am... When Akk was in a deep sleep, I put on my earplugs and watched some of those videos but it was too frightening so I rather moved to the mature BL series but I could barely see anything so I tried to read some mature fanfictions and found the one from Pang...

"... and when he took off all of his clothes and put on a bathrobe, Chon climbed on top of him and licked his nipples... 'You like it, Akk, don't you?' Akk didn't respond and Chon's hand moved down underneath his bathrobe to feel his huge member which couldn't stay still anymore. When Chon massaged his genitals and stroked his big boy, Akk moaned slightly in the sudden feeling of pleasure-."

I quickly turned off the phone! What did I just read?! But... she sure knows a lot about it... maybe it wouldn't hurt to get to the main part...

"...Akk laid Chon gently on his back and spread his legs. Now he had a perfect view on Chon's trunk which was as big as a tree. His lips Chon's neck and his teeth caused Chon's following moans 'Ahh, ahh!' It aroused Akk so much that he didn't wait any longer and took the bottle of gel which he prepared just for this moment. At first he stuck just one finger into Chon's anus but then it was two, three until Chon was loose enough and Akk could finally slowly enter his holy hole. Chon wanted to cover his mouth to not let out more embarrassing sounds but Akk pinned his hand on the bed because he wanted to hear all of his loud screams! Chon was startled but the intense pleasure, when Akk began to slowly thrust him, made his worry go away. They were moaning at the whole room that even their parents had to know what was going on in the children's room. Back and forth, back and forth, Akk was filling Chon with his movements until he reached his G-spot which made Chon come all over his body. Akk did not mind, moreover he got what he wanted. A proof that he's a god sex machine in bed! Chon could feel the instant warmth in his insides as well because Akk prejaculated when he saw Chon's face with pleasure and lust-."

I could not continue!! What does she think of us?! That we are some perverts who do it when their parents are freaking home?!

I had to wash my face with a cold water and saw how red my face was because I was imagining every little detail in that mature chapter. Will it really be like this? Will Akk be that dominant that I'll die with pleasure? Shouldn't I do more in bed than lie on my back and moan? Ahh... now I was even more confused but also even more excited when we were so happy in the story...

The following morning I got a boner of course because when I was able to fall asleep in the end, I had a wet dream about the fanfiction I read. Akk was still asleep so I could take care of myself in the bathroom and then make him a breakfast for bed. What is my strategy? To make Akk really happy and take care of him for the whole day so at night... he would take care of me.