- 37 - The Final

{Akk's POV}

Today was the last day at our school. Our graduation day. We've all prepared for the graduation the best we could. Chon was helping with my schedule to not study everything in two weeks and be stressed about it and Wat... well, he was panicking because his mom wanted him to graduate with the best score and Khan had forbade sex for a month. It was hell for him I gotta say but he was practicing basketball more often and even played in two matches causing his team to win. After his match, he was always studying when Wat was already sleeping in our kitchen.

I was helping him when I could and couldn't fall asleep but it was hard to get out of Chon's sight who was even controlling my sleeping so I wouldn't take the exams tired.

I and Wat were waiting for Khan to finish his writing and then we waited for the results.

"Guys, I'm seriously doomed!"

"You are not, Khan! I saw how hardworking you were and Wat saw it too!" He sighed and we saw Ayan smiling from ear to ear.

"You were that good?"

"Yes, I'm sure I've got it! Unlike you three losers, tralala!" He vanished as soon as he came to the class. First he looks depressed, now happy, what the hell is happening in his life?

"Akk, we'll learn the results tomorrow so let's go celebrate that we've got it over with." I listened to Khan and invited Chon to our little party. He brought even Pang, Miriam, p'Ai and p'Nai with him.

"Sup guys! Chon told us you've just finished your exams!" We nodded and they sat down next to us.

"Akk! Was it hard?! Do you want something?!" I smiled at my worried boyfriend.

"No, babe, just you coming here is enough." I grabbed his hand and made him sit on my lap.

"Are you showing off your relationship here, Akk?" Khan asked and smacked his lips against Wat's. Who's the show off here?

"You guys have nothing on us!" P'Nai grabbed P'Ai's hand and showed us the ring."

"Oh right! You are graduating from Chon's college!"

"We took our bachelor exams and now we've got the degree."

"So what now? Honeymoon?"

"Actually... Hon wants to continue studying in different state so we'll move out. I want to stay with him as he wants to study in London."

"So I won't see you for four years..." Chon looked sad about it.

"Oh come on, Chon, you'll have your boyfriend here. I'm sure you'd do the same if Akk decided to study somewhere else." He smiled.

"That's right... I'd go with him."

"I think everyone can say that." Pang suddenly slammed the table.

"Not me and Miriam!" We looked at them with surprised faces.

"W-what happened?"

"I want to study in Japan but Miriam wants to study in South Korea!"

"And why there?!"

"Didn't you see all of those beautiful Japan BL series with me, Chon?!"

"But South Korea makes better series!"

"Take it back!"

"Girls, girls, can't we agree on Thailand?" They looked at each other and began to laugh. Oi. What about their BrightWin and ThirdKhai?

"And what about Taiwan?" Wat asked as he became a fan too and they smiled.

"Yes! Yes! Their series are great but... Japanese series just have a special place in my heart. And I've got so many of their mangas and novels!"