- 6 - Empty house

{Chonlatee's POV}

I was happy Akk sent me the information about our meeting. It must mean he wants me there even though he says the opposite. But when I got there, I saw two more guys I didn't know.

"Hello, Phi Chonlatee, I'm Wat and this is Khan. You can know us from the class."

"That's right." Wat seemed actually really nice and that Khan... more like playboy.

"Oh yeah, I remember you, nice to meet you." My eyes were pinned on Akk at that time so I couldn't really remember them. Yikes.

"I'm sorry, my friends wanted to tag along, right Khan?" He sarcastically smiled at me.

"You should be grateful to us, Akk! Your parents could suspect there's something between you two, if we didn't go as well!"

"Wait, what's going on?!" Wat was as confused as me.

"Oh, you were asleep, Wat, Akk said that Chonlatee-." Akk shut his mouth. Now my curiosity is killing me.

"You talk too much, jerk. We should rather set off on our way."

I thought I would sit next to Akk but he was sitting in the front seat next to Khan who was driving the car.

Wat was slightly staring at Khan but kept looking away when he noticed me.

"Psst, what is your relationship with Khan?" He shrugged and I knew the answer.

"I see you have camera."

"I like to make my own indie movies and I thought in Akk's hometown I could create something great."

"Are two days enough?"

"For shooting, yes. I'll edit it at home but... I'll need actors for my short movie..."

"Can I play in it? I'd show it to my friends at home later."

"Of course! I'm so glad someone wants to do it voluntarily! Thank you very much, friend!" He grabbed my hands and shook them.

"Oi, what is it at the back?"

"Khan, Chonlatee wants to play in my-." He didn't finish his sentence and his enthusiasm faded away.

"What will it even be about, Wat?" Asked Akk. Great, I can totally persuade him to play there with me.

"I... don't know yet."

"What about short BL movie?" Wat and Akk looked at me.

"I watch a lot of series and think it'd be interesting..." I forgot it might be taboo for them.

"Why not? I want the main role." Said confidently Khan.

"What about your partner?" Akk asked and I wish I could take my words to Wat back.

"Phi already offered me..." Khan looked at me for a split second. Wait! No! My partner should be Akk!

"Me and him?! Never!" We both said at the same time though I don't know what's his problem with me.

"But I don't want the main role when you asked for it first, Khan."

"Just take it, Akk! I didn't think straight when I took the role!"

"Yeah, take it. Or are you shy?" I innocently looked at him and he had a hard time to turn away.

"It's... it's inappropriate for the president of Suppalo prefect club to participate in th-."

"Oh come on! It's the weekend, Akk! Just chill out! Or do you really want to see me kissing your engineer?" Akk stayed quiet and I wanted to thank Khan for this.