- 10 - Cure for you

{Chonlatee's POV}

I understand Akk's reasons and I even accepted I have to be patient but our kisses mean so much to me that it seriously hurt me when he took it just as a part of the acting.

I had to go to the bathroom so no one would see me cry. I also locked the door because right now I wanted to be alone. I don't know why but... this hurt me more than when P'Ton didn't recognize me or when he tried to match me with someone else...

"Chon! Please! Open the door!" I heard Akk banging on the door. He can't see me in this state when I have a runny nose and red eyes.

"Go away!" It hurt saying this to him but I don't want to talk to anyone right now.

"I... I'm sorry for what I said... I wasn't honest with you."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I still fight with the feelings inside my head and... I said it as a prefect, not myself."

"You are not at school... why do you have to act like that even at home? Isn't it tiring?"

"Uhmm... sometimes... it's hard when all the students hate you for invading their privacy and taking their phones from them... I got into a fight one time because of that..."

"Tell me, Akk, why is it so important to you? I know you want to be the best-."

"I can't disappoint my parents. I can't disappoint teacher Chadok... I can't disappoint Mes..." I unlocked the door and opened them to make sure Akk is okay but he had his hands wrapped around his calves while he was sitting on the cold floor. That'd be the least which made me worried. He was shaking and repeating his words like a jammed board.

"Akk!!" I quickly approached him and laid his head down on my lap to make him feel comfortable.

This anxiety attack is not normal and I hate seeing him like this... it makes me hate his school even more... I felt the big pressure just when I came inside the building and Akk has to struggle with this almost every day... I'm really worried... if he failed at something, he wouldn't be able to accept it...

"Chon, what happened?!" Khan came to us when he saw us lying on the floor.

"Akk... he has an anxiety attack. Can you perhaps bring me a wet cloth?" Khan nodded and went to the bathroom. Wat came after him and brought a cold water for Akk as I ordered him.

"I didn't think it'd happen even at his home..." Khan sad upsetly.

"It happens in Suppalo as well?" Wat and Khan nodded at the same time.

"Does he take any pills or...?" They shook their heads.

"We told him many times to visit a therapist but he didn't listen. He takes it as a failure. That you can't live your life without help." I felt so bad for overreacting now. Poor Akk has been fighting this on his own.

"Maybe a change of place would help him... in the dorm, all he does is reading his textbooks... even at night when we are asleep. He would need to be in a place where he'd be unable to study and someone who'd look over him and make sure he rests." They both looked at me when Wat finished his monologue. I pointed a finger at myself and they nodded. So it's been decided but it's not so simple... it's not my condo. P'Ton and Nai with Ai were kind enough to let me and Miriam stay there. And where would be Mirian if Akk lived with us?

When Wat and Khan helped me to move Akk into bed, I decided to call P'Ton.

"Chon, what is so important that you have to talk to me?" Was he in a bad mood again?