- 31 - Treatment for your heart

{Chonlatee's POV}

Before we moved to P'Ton's condo, I was able to get a date for Akk's therapy session. It took a longer time as his new therapist has a lot of clients but I finally got it.

Akk may seem calm now but I'm still worried about him. Besides his own problems, he was helping Khan and Wat and he had another burden on his shoulders. He was reassuring me that he's fine and I should not worry but his anxiety can come when he doesn't expect it the most. His panic attack can also hit him like a storm when he comes across a very stressful situation like final exams, entrance exams or when he has to deal with a difficult person like P'Ton... I know how he looked at me when I hugged him. His eyes were still full of insecurity even though I have no feelings for P'Ton anymore. I may be grateful to him for solving our living situation but that's all!

Every time I see P'Ton's face, I see Akk's tears from that day he waited for me in front of my college which is unforgivable. Akk did nothing wrong but P'Ton made it seem like it and I'm sure this wound is still open deep in his heart.

That's why today I'll go with him to meet his therapist for the first time. We have to cure his bad feelings till it grows into serious illness. I gulped at the thought... depression... the illness which can make anyone search for death any time. I don't want Akk to fall into it till it's too late!

I came to our room where Akk was just changing clothes. At first I wanted to turn away but we've been together for so long that we felt comfortable around each other in whenever situation but then he turned around without his underwear on and I quickly hid my face. I heard his giggling!

"You act like you haven't seen it in a long time."

"You still make me shy, Akk..." I blushed of the embarrassment. We've done it just yesterday! Why am I like this?

"You can open your eyes, I have my boxers on." I trusted him and looked but he was just teasing me! He was still completely naked and I quickly turned around! He burst out laughing.

"Are you afraid I'll turn you on?" He said flirtatiously but I did not let him control my body this time.

"Akk... we don't have time for this today. I... found you a therapist and would be glad if you went with me to her."

"I see... you are worried, right? Fine, you must have put a lot of effort into finding me one so I'll go." I smiled and turned around which was a mistake.

"Akk! Put something on already!" He giggled again but finally dressed himself up.

"Is it too far?"

"We'll take a bus there. Miriam gave me her address." He nodded and we set on our way after we had our breakfast.

Today luckily Akk had a day off school due to technical problems and I excused myself from my classes.

I was resting my head on Akk's shoulder in the bus ignoring all of the people staring at us and then we arrived there.

"Akk... do you want me there with you? Or you want to go on your own?" He shook his head.

"I'm afraid I wouldn't say anything without your support and I... don't want to keep anything from you, it's better to let you know what's bothering me." So there really is something stuck in his mind. He was probably trying to forget which was impossible.

The waiting room was empty for our luck. It must have been due to Monday morning.

The door from one of the rooms opened and we saw a young lady coming towards us.

"Hello gentlemen, which one of you is Akk?" Akk raised his hand and she smiled, inviting him in with her hand.

"Ma'am! Can I go with him?"