- 14 - The heroine I needed

{Akk's POV}

My bad day started with going to Suppalo without my uniform and badge. Luckily the guard recognized me and because I was making his work easier, he let me go in. Then I exchanged a few arguments with Khan which increased into a fight...

"Khan! You promised to bring me my clothes!"

"I'm sorry, Akk! When I didn't see your face, I totally forgot about it!"

"How can someone be so forgetful... does responsibility tell you something?"

"Oi, guys, I think you should..." Wat tried to calm us down.

"For your information, I brought your clothes here so you can take it... I thought you'd be grateful after I helped you get closer to your crush but I guess you just see the mistakes I make..." Khan walked out and Wat followed him.

"Akk... talk with him later. He's just in a bad mood but once he calms down, it'd be great if you reconciled." I was glad Wat wasn't taking sides and instead tried to fix our problem... I really messed up.

I got my clothes and walked to my class but suddenly everyone glared at me... that was weird...

And during a break Teacher Chadok called me to his office.

"May I come in?" I asked when he was working on his computer.

"Yes, Akk, come in." He sounded even more cold than usual.

"Is there... a problem?" He turned to me and I knew something serious had to happen.

"Akk, I appreciate your work and also your way of reminding students of the Suppalo curse but I was informed about something very disturbing... What can you tell me about this photo?" Huh? What just happened? I saw me and Chon kissing in Chon's place on the photo.

"How... how did it get to you?" I asked and my mind went blank.

"So it is true! It's not edited and it doesn't even look like that!" I had a big lump in my throat and could not say anything to explain myself.

"Akk, how could you go so far?! I don't know who did it but he got into our secure school system and sent this to all of your teachers! It got even to your headmaster! Do you know what it caused?!"  I could not speak, I could not move. I just watched him while I was on the verge of tears. 

Suddenly someone opened the door.

"Teacher, don't blame Akk!" It was Teacher Sani.

"It must have got to you as well so you should be informed about the consequences." She frowned at him.

"I may be still new but that gives me the clear vision of what this school has been doing to its students! You force Akk to harm disobedient students! You use unethical methods to make your students well behaved and discriminate students with different sexual orientation! I've talked to Thuaphu and he told me how you've been doubling his school project since the rumour about him has started. You were making him too busy on purpose to distract him from his nature. Everything I mentioned would be enough to close this school down!" He clenched his fists but Teacher Sani glared at him fiercely.

"You are new but you should know about your rights as an employee of Suppalo. Where do you take the audacity to talk like this to your authority?!"

"I've been in many secondary schools to see how it's only this place using obsolete methods and absolute manipulation on its pupils... I know I may be fired but at least I've got to tell my opinion. I hope you will reflect on your actions and won't let the accident with Teacher Dika reapet itself..."