- 26 - Forbidden love (15+)

{Wat's POV}

I was really happy about how my indie movie came out and decided to send my work to the director I've admired for a long time. P'Jojo was my hero and I longed to become a director like him. That's why I wanted to have full bed scene in my clip because he's the one who'd appreciate it.

"Wat? Did he see our work already?" Khan asked me as he wrapped his hand around my neck and sat on my lap.

"Not yet but I'm very patient. I know that he has a lot of work but he's really active on social media so I'm taking an advantage of that."

"I'm sure he'd give you some advice. By the way, did you do that project for Teacher Waree?"

"You didn't do it? Again?"

"Oh come on, Wat! Who'd bother with that when I have such smart boyfriend!"

"And Khan... do you have an idea what to do after your studies? You don't seem very motivated..."

"I'd like to become professional basketball player but my parents... want me to take over their company. I wish I could tell them like you."

"But I was drunk when I told them..."

"And they let you be! Just said that they won't pay for you anymore when you don't follow their wishes!" I didn't know if I should be glad about that.

"That's why... I'd like to make money like this. If P'Jojo likes it, I'll upload it on YouTube and send it to official contest." Khan grabbed my cheeks to make me smile.

"You don't smile that much lately, I need to cheer you on!" I giggled.

"Stop it! Hahah!" Then he grabbed my cheeks and passionately kissed me.

"Wat... do we have time for-."

"No! It's time for school!"

"Damn... then wait for me after our lunch break. I'm dying to eat you." I blushed and packed my things.

Khan didn't feel like going but I dragged him to school by force and motivated him by biting his ear.

In the class we met Akk who looked suspiciously happy. It's not a bad thing of course! But he doesn't smile much in Suppalo. Not even after Teacher Chadok took the headmaster's place.

We were sitting next to him and Khan whispered something to his ear.

"So... did you lose it?" Akk's face turned red.

"Don't mention it in school!"

"Oh come on, we barely see you now when you are so busy with Chon's body-." Akk slapped his head and Khan fake cried on my shoulder.

"You look very happy, Akk, I'm glad to see you like this after such a long time." He smiled at me.

"You two look great as well. Everything good?" I nodded.

"Khan really supports me in my dream but I feel like... I don't do enough for him..."

"Don't feel like that, Wat! Without you, I'd fail Teacher Waree's class foor sure!" I smiled when he hugged me but then Teacher Sani came to our class and we quickly pulled away.

She smiled at us and started her special lesson.

"Students... because there were some complications which affected most of you. I'd like to ask you about your current mental health but anonymously of course. Akk, could you give everyone a questionnaire I prepared for you?" Akk nodded and I was really happy we at least had Teacher Sani which was like talking to a therapist after a tiring day.