- 29 - Abandonment

{Wat's POV}

In front of our dorm we met two strange adults but from the look on Khan's face I could say who it was.

"How did you get here?"

"Aren't you supposed to greet your parents? Where are your good manners, Khan?" I grabbed Khan's shaking hand but his father aimed his eyes at our intertwined fingers.

"So this is the boy who fooled your mind. Is he that good in bed to keep you like this?" I couldn't hold him back. He approached his dad and grabbed his collar.

"Don't talk like this about Wat! How would you feel if someone insulted mom like this?!"

"You can't even compare that. Men are supposed to protect women but men are supposed to protect themselves. Why are you protecting him?" Khan couldn't hold it in anymore. I came to him and tried to calm him down but his dad pushed me away and Khan quickly caught me before I could fall down.

"That's it. I'm leaving. I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore." Khan death-stared at him and his dad frowned.

"Khan, we are still your parents and you aren't prepared to live on your own!" Who needs parents like you?

"You know, I visited my friend's parents and I felt ten more times better than at home... even living on a street would be better than talking to you!" His father already wanted to slap him but his mother grabbed his hand.

"He's still your son! Don't hurt him! He won't listen to you anyways!"

"It's your fault for spoiling him!"

"Wasn't I strict enough?! I made him study six hours a day when he was at home! It's you who never made time for him-!" Khan grabbed my hand and led me away. Out of this place.

"Where are we going?"

"Any other place is fine... I have some savings, let's spend a night at a hotel and return when they are gone." I gulped and followed him. I had no idea that his situation was this bad... his parents are so manipulative... my parents may be strict but they wouldn't aim their hand at me. Seeing Khan like this made me so worried... I didn't even care how I've been insulted, all I cared about at that moment was how terrible Khan must have been feeling all this time...

We were lucky and got the last room with a double bed. We both didn't bring our things which were in our dorm. We'll have to wake up sooner to get them.

"Khan, tomorrow-." He covered his eyes with his right hand and couldn't hold back his tears. He was screaming his lungs out and I was stroking his arm. No, I can't let him go to Suppalo full of stress in this state.

"It'll be fine... I'll stay with you..." I kissed his cheek and tasted the salty tears with my tongue. Then I felt his strong hand on my back and he pulled me closer to his chest. He hugged me so tightly and refused to let me go.

"Wat... what did I do wrong?" His voice was cracking and I hated so much to see him like this. If I didn't confess... he wouldn't be in this situation... but on the other side... who'd be by his side when his parents would torment him about something else? About his dream job?

"Nothing, Khan... you've done nothing wrong. Some people just need more time to understand..."

"You are too kind. I'd say why my parents have to be such assholes but you give me hope... Let's sleep for tonight." He yawned and I knew he didn't want to talk about it anymore. I was his sleeping pillow for tonight until Akk woke us up with his morning call.

"Ahh... Akk? Why do you call so early?" Khan talked to the phone.

"You didn't come to school so I wanted to make sure you are okay. Teacher Sani was also worried. Are you okay?"

"Let's just say we had a wild night and are too tired to come. We are more than fine actually-."

"I can already recognize when you lie even through a phone! Something happened for sure!"

"Come on, Akk, why don't you rather pay attention to your boyfriend?"

"You are my best friend and Wat too... after you confessed to me, I was worried but I won't force you to tell me. Just come to Suppalo soon and Teacher Waree will call your parents."

"Shit. I forgot we are still in High School..."

"Rather come tomorrow! It doesn't give the best light to the prefect club-!" Akk hung up, the next lesson must have started.

"Fuck, I'm dead if she'll call our parents."

"Me too."

"Wat, you have such a great manuscript... you'll write a sick note for me as my mom." I frowned at him but I had to do it anyways.

"Now we have to go back to our dorm, hopefully your parents won't be there - that sounded wrong."

"Nah, those shipwreckers will be gone for sure. I'm not so important for them to stay there the whole night." I stroked his arm and then we packed our things to return to our dorm but the resident assistant stopped us.

"Oh, Khanlong, I have something for you." We came closer to her.

"What is it?"

"The bill for your dormitory room. I was shocked as well but your parents called that they won't pay for it anymore..."

"But they made me to study here! I can't believe they really did it!"

"You have time to the end of the month but rather pay it sooner than later."

"Thanks..." When we came to our dorm, he threw his bag aggressively on the ground and was looking for something.

"Khan..."

"I have to have some savings... there must be few bahts..." He turned the room upside down but didn't find anything.

"Fuck! If I knew it, I'd steal something from home!"

"Hey, I'll help you this month and then you'll have part-time job for sure... I'll just ask my parents for bigger allowance."

"I don't want to make you lie for me."

"Too late for that, I lied more times, it won't hurt once more." He hugged me so tightly that I fell on his lap.

"What I'd do without you..." He smacked his lips against mine and I kissed him back while I was stroking his cheek.

"Let's forget about everything... at least for today..." He whispered to my ear before we immersed in the next pleasure.