- 1 - Going forward

{Chonlatee's POV}

"Everything is meaningless, I'll never make P'Ton notice me."

"If you talk like this, you won't get him for sure!" My best friend Pang doesn't know one thing.

"Pang... I haven't told you yet but P'Ton already found a new girlfriend." She opened her mouth widely.

"Maybe... maybe it's just potential, you know how relationships go." I shook my head.

"After all those things I've done for him, he has never considered dating me. He didn't know that girl but now they act all lovey-dovey. There's no way he can like a man like me." She stroked my shoulder.

"It'll be fine, Chon... it may be harsh to say this but have you thought about moving on? Na is seriously cute and treats you right."

"Do you think I've never tried that? Na is great but I couldn't like him more than a friend. You can't force your feelings just because it'd be for your own good..."

"Oh, Chon. I hope you'll find your soulmate soon... someone, who appreciates your attention and kindness and doesn't try to change you."

"Are you mocking P'Ton now?"

"Hell yes! He made my best friend cry several times! And what he did to you in that wh*re house-."

"Pang!"

"I'm just saying you deserve someone much better. You should keep your virginity for the right person as well. Not getting rid of it just because other guys were foolish enough to lose it to some prostitute." I smiled. Her words always calm me down because my male classmates always make fun of me because of it.

"I guess you are right... even though my heart still aches, it would ache more if I continued to love P'Ton. I'll at least try..."

"That's my best friend! If you want, I can call some of my male friends-."

"No! I can find someone on my own!" She smiled and cuddled me in my bed. Sometimes it feels like she's my second mother.

***

The next day in P'Ton's condo, I wanted to disappear without anyone noticing.

"Chon, darling, where are you going?" Nai asked and Ai slapped his shoulder.

"You know I'm just joking, my love."

"And you look all dressed-up! Did P'Ton invite you on a date?" Miriam started blushing at the thought.

"Nothing like this! I just... feel like wearing something nice for today."

"So I was right! Get him, tiger!" I ignored her and went to the hall room.

"Miriam, did you forget Ton has a girlfriend?" I heard Ai.

"Then who is he meeting with...?" Can't I just dress something nice for myself?

Anyways, I decided to visit a different school. I didn't meet anyone interesting in my university after all.

"Hmm, I know there should be all males school somewhere..." I looked at the building in front of me. Boys in the same uniform were leaving the school. I still remember when I wore this uniform one year ago.

"Hey, what are you doing here?!" One tall student shouted at me when I tried to get closer.

"I... I was just curious. I will be studying here next year." Please fall for my lie.

"This is a secondary school and you don't look like you've just graduated from junior high school. Stop lying to me and tell me why did you enter Suppalo School without permission!" This guy... I frowned at him.

"Can't a normal student just look around?"

"No if you don't follow the rules. How old are you anyway?"

"When you ask for this, you should tell me your age first." He sighed.

"Akk, the president of the school prefect club in Suppalo, 18 years old. Now you." I smirked.

"Chonlatee, the freshman of Bangkok Faculty of Engineering, 19 years old."

"You have exposed yourself. Why are you happy about it?"

"Because I'm older than you." He came closer to me.

"But I'm taller so it should be me getting respect here." He's so mean. P'Ton is much nicer.

"Hey, guys, did you hear that? Akk is still a virgin."

"No way! Seriously?! Such a loser! And he's the prefect!" Some guys were laughing when Akk was right in front of them. He pressed his fists and I could see in his face how much he hated to be humiliated like this.

"Do it. Laugh at me too." He said with a cracking voice. I reached for his hand.

"And why would I do that when I am the same?" He looked at me and a tear fell down of his eye. I could see the second of his smile until it faded again.

"E-even my friends joke about it... I usually ignore it but it's hurtful to hear that so often."

"I understand you very well... my childhood friend... also wanted to make a man from me and found me some call girl I've never seen before."

"That's seriously cruel!"

"I know, right? I was lucky she wasn't interested in that as well and just gave me a massage."

"But we are still at the Suppalo property so it would be better for you to go. I still stand behind the rules." He looked at our touching hands and quickly pulled away.

"Would you hang out with me sometimes? I know we started bad but you are actually the only one who understands me in this matter besides my best friend Pang."

"Why not? I also want to show you I'm not as mean as you think. I'm just very strict when it comes to the rules."

"Well, I don't get why are you so obsessed with the rules but you could explain it to me." I smiled and he nodded.

"I have a project to work on today but we could meet on the weekend. Do you mind giving me your number?" I reached for my phone and gave him my contacts. I saved him as a Suppalo meanie for now but let's see if I change it soon.

 I saved him as a Suppalo meanie for now but let's see if I change it soon

Born To Meet You | AkkChon | FirstKhaotung fanfiction On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara