- 21 - Fulfilled promise

{Akk's POV}

It was a beautiful day on a weekend until SOMEONE woke us up early in the morning. The doorbell woke up just me and Chon while Pang was still in a coma.

"Oh come on... it's 6 am... I worked the whole night on an assignment..." Chon yawned and opened the door. And who do you think was at the door.

"Akk!! I hope you didn't forget!!" Those two had too much energy this early in the morning.

"Khan... how did you even know Pang's address?" I wiped my eyes.

"Wat messaged your Chon. He was just making sure that you two didn't forget about his indie movie, right bae?" Wat nodded and I was shocked at how enthusiastic Khan was about it.

"What did you do with him, Wat?" They looked at each other and Wat blushed. I can get the picture.

"Why do I hear so many male voices in my house!!" Pang was running down the stairs in her fluffy pajamas and screamed when she saw Khan and Wat.

"It's you!"

"What?"

"She's a crazy BL fan and liked your couple." Chon whispered and they were still confused.

She came to them and shook their hands as if they were celebrities.

"It's nice to meet you! Akk told me that you are dating!"

"Oh, we do..." She screamed again.

"Can you tell me your love story?"

"Do we have to?" Khan sweat.

"Come on, Khan, do it for Akk." Wat bumped into him and Khan pushed him to Pang he tells her himself.

"I'll make you a coffee for it, Wat, come to the living room..." She dragged him away and Khan was glad he got out of it.

"Why are you here at 6 am and why aren't you tired at all?" He came closer to me and whispered in my ear: "We worked out before coming here and we got up earlier so we can finally finish the movie...." Bragger.

"Also..." He grabbed something from his pocket and gave it to me. I was not sure what it was...

"I'm a good friend so here, use it wisely..." I looked more closely at and it were condoms!

"Khan!"

"Always here to support you, man, no need to thank me. I still have a lot of them but I use it quite often-." I shut his mouth. He can't think of anything else now.

"What are you two whispering about?" I quickly hid the package behind my back so Chon wouldn't see it.

"Nothing... Khan was just telling me the script."

"What script?" I bumped into him to play along.

"Oh yeah! We'll use the condoms for your bed scene so it's more believable!" I face-palmed.

"What cond- wait..." He turned bright red.

"Don't mind him, Chon. He doesn't know what he's talking about." Khan finally zipped his mouth and luckily Wat freed himself from Pang.

"Guys, we have to go or I'll never finish the movie..." He looked tired so we told them to wait for us in the car till we had a breakfast and changed our clothes.

We traveled to the center of Bangkok where our characters went on a date to a playground. Luckily, there weren't any kids or adults to see us. Wat told us to sit on the swings and say our dialogue.

"Why can't our families accept us?" Chon said sadly and during this scene I felt even more grateful for our parents.

"Not everyone can accept it... maybe... maybe we should just break up." Chon looked at me as if it was real.