- 28 - Love over money

{Khan's POV}

I always liked to fool around and wasn't serious about anything but by the time I started to date Wat, reality hit me hard.

We've dated for two months so I thought it was the right time to tell my parents about it. They were asking me anyway to whom I've been sending messages and why I'm not visiting them so often anymore... they suspected me of having a girlfriend but I found the courage to tell them one day.

"Mom, dad, I think there's something you should know..."

"Have you already decided about your future in my company? You'll need to learn everything about business and I'll find a great school for you."

"No..."

"Don't tell me you've still not given up on that stupid dream of becoming a national player in basketball!" I trembled for the first time in my life.

"I didn't but that's not what I want to tell you..."

"Then, spit it out! Don't waste our time, Khan!" My mother wasn't any better.

"I have a lover..." They looked at each other.

"So that's why you haven't been coming here so often... invite her to dinner someday. Maybe she'll become a future mother of your children. I'd prefer to have grandsons." He already had everything planned out even though he couldn't control my life.

"It's a boy..."

"Boy what? I'm confused..." He laughed it off.

"I have a boyfriend! And I love him, Pa!" I raised my voice to make them listen but their reaction really scared me. I expected shouting and slaps but they stayed completely silent.

"So... are you okay with it?" Dad stayed still and didn't even move his finger.

"Khan... I'm giving you a choice... I don't like to say this but I'll let you become a national player with my support..." My smile was getting bigger.

"... but only if you break up with that boy..." My smile quickly faded away.

"That's impossible... I love him..."

"How can you love a boy?! You are a man, Khan! And men are supposed to love women! How can he even attract you?! He doesn't have boobs or hips!" Even if I had a girlfriend... it would be so gross hearing him talk like this about her.

"Wat always took great care of me and when he confessed his feelings to me... I started to feel there was something more between us than a friendship. I don't care if you don't accept it! I'll stay with Wat forever and you won't separate us!"

"KHAN!!" He shouted at me as I quickly ran away from the house and drove away with my car from him... There was no support from my mother as well... how can she be okay with it?! Am I her son or not?! I wish... I had parents like Akk... I don't care about money... I don't remember the last time my parents hugged me or said something nice... I became a prefect just for them and they didn't appreciate it...

This frustration... I started to compensate it with sex. Just when Wat stopped me and told me I should rest, I knew I was acting like an idiot. He's too kind to reject me and I used his body for my relief...

In the Water Park, I tried my best not to breakdown there but when Akk came to me, I realized everything I did wrong.

"Khan... you don't seem like yourself for some time. What's the matter?" I looked down.

"Your relationship with Chon... is really nice."

"Don't change the subject."

"My parents want me to break up with Wat and recently... I unintentionally hurt Wat as well."