Rules and Punishments - Harry Styles Long shot

Start from the beginning

''What? What do you want and don't say going home and don't say me!''

The tears didnt stop.

''Probably a damn stuffed bear.''

He glared at me. ''I don't find your sarcasm amusing.''

''It isn't that I'm all alone. I'm serious I have no comfort nothing to hold.''

He gave me another weird look before he gave my hand a quick squeeze . I asked some questions to which he didn't respond. He showed me to my bedroom that I could be in while he was gone doing work whatever work he does. I slept in that big fluffy bed a mysterious man gave me.

It was night when I woke up from my nap. I went downstairs and sat on the couch waiting for the grump's arrival. I put the TV on even though I had no idea what it was even about. The door opened. I hurried up to him I couldn't help it I shoved myself into him and gave him a hug.

''Oh sorry.'' I whispered.

''Its nice.... It was okay.'' He said with the world's smallest smile his arm resting on my head. He gently pushed me out of the way.

''Dinner is in the fridge, don't cry too loud.'' He sighed making his way to another room.

He was a weird man. A hot mysterious man but he was starting to open up I mean Mr. Harry is making it clear that he will not be giving me any time of day or comfort but he listened and gave me a bear but a polyester bear is nothing like the touch of a human. Maybe I don't care about his needs, I need my needs met. But he lightly puts his hand on my head throughout the day and I sit by until he comes home. He never talks after ''work'' with no clue what his work entails but he turns basically mute when he comes home at night so no questions of mine will rarely get answered.

I've been at Mr. Harry's house for about four days. I don't cry as much. He is letting me get closer to him physically but not all the way emotionally. He said he will take care of me till we can figure out the American situation but he never allows the conversation to grow deeper around that topic. We never really have deep conversations that I would like but he is softening towards me. I decided to go take a bath when Harry was pacing all over the living room. I stripped down and made the water boil. I want to feel like a lobster. I poured some bubbles in and started to relax in the deadly hot water. My nirvana was relaxed until i got a knock on the door.

''Yes?'' I yelled out. I heard nothing and turned the faucet back on.

I heard a pounding on the door again; ''What? Come on in if its so important!'' Mr. Harry came in.

He sternly told me that I needed to get out and he emphasized that I needed to do it now. He tossed a bathrobe on the counter and pointed to it, snapped at me then turned around facing the bathroom doorway. I sighed.

I got out of the boiling cauldron and scraped the bubbles off grabbing the robe. All of a sudden he grabbed ahold of my wet hair and squeezed my wet tangled dark brown strands. He put his hands under my legs scooping me up cradled in his arms. I was silent as he carried me to the foyer . My body was dropped on the leather couch while he ever so casually strode on to his recliner.

He licked his lips and put his hands,

''You are probably wondering why I interupted your bath just for you to sit practically naked on my couch right?''

I nodded, tucking my legs in.

'' Your adorable, clingy i can work with you, vulnerable guess it's a bit rather nice someone who doesn't want to use you for your pieces and parts leading me to a question do you like staying here with me yes or no?''