Chapter 39: No

YOUR POV

(Sorry this is a short chapter)

Brian...

You begin to feel the anger boiling inside you... 

"I saw you on the internet and saw that you are expecting-"

Why the hell do you think you can show up now? What, now that you are going to have a grandkid you suddenly want to be in my life? I'm sorry to tell you it DOES NOT work that way!

Brian walks up behind you. 

"This is your husband." 

'Yes, I am her husband, and I would strongly suggest you leave...'

You have NEVER bothered to be in my life! You can't just barge in when you want! I want nothing to do with you and you will never have anything to do with your grandkid..

"Please just let me-"

'There is no explaining, you need to get the fuck off my property before I call the police...' 

Brian pulls you to the side and steps in front of you.. 

"Fine, Fine... I will go... I thought you would be kinder to  your father." 

A father who has never gave a damn about me or my mother? You don't deserve to be in my life now...

He walks back to his car, gets in and leaves.. Brian types something in on his phone and slams the door, locking it behind him as he dials a number...

'Hi, do not let this car into the neighborhood again. He is not wanted..' 

He tells the gate people the license plate as he walks you to the couch. Your hands are shaking, why does this man think he can do this to you? 

Once Brian is off the phone, he wraps you in his arms.. 

'Baby I am so sorry about all of this.. That asshole should have never came here.' 

I am so angry....

You ball your fists and the tears flow....

'You have every right to be angry baby, that dickhead just wants to be in your life now for what? Money? He wont get a dime... Even then if it's because he is having a grandchild, he has never been a father to you so what makes him think he can be a good grandfather...' 

You cuddle into Brian even more.... 

I didn't even remember what he looked like... I know I've at least seen him once... 

Brian holds you close... 'Can I do anything to help you?' 

You stop and think for a second.. 

Actually... You know what sounds good? Not the pizza we ordered, but Taco Bell! Heck! Maybe BOTH!

You and Brian begin laughing - suddenly you feel kicks in your tummy..

 Hey HEY! She's moving!

You grab Brains hand and put it on your stomach.. She does a big kick and Brian's eyes go big. 

'Let's get some Taco Bell! Baby girl wants it!'