Chapter 5:Meeting the Cats

YOUR POV

After they finished up a couple things for Murr's section of the bit, he comes in and the producer follows. "Hey, can we talk real quick." Sal and Q pull their headphones out, Sal walks by first but as Brian does he pauses. 'Hey stay here, we are probably done for the day and I want you to meet the project manager.' He says tapping you on the knee as he walks away..

As he walks away, you and (Y/BF) hand your headphones back to the crew.

"He is totally into you.." (Y/BF) says as she grabs your knee the same way Brian did.

I am pretty sure he is just being friendly.. You say rolling your eyes and pulling your phone out to check your email.

"He likes you, his face says it all." She says pulling your phone out of your hands.

Or he is just a celebrity that knows how to make a woman feel like the only girl in the world. You say taking your phone back..

"Well, when you two start dating.. I just want to say I called it." She says laughing..

'Hey (Y/N) we are done for the day. But I wanted you to meet the project manager.' Brain says as he brings in a tall dark haired man.

You stand up and throw your phone in your purse, Hello!

You say smiling and putting on your best professional face. "Nice to meet you" He says sticking his hand out.

"I am Devon! I looked over your portfolio this afternoon, your work is amazing! It would work great with what we are wanting our promo to change over to. I sent the paperwork over to your manager just about 30 minutes ago. We are super excited and hope you join the team. "

That is amazing! As soon as he sends it over I will read it all and if I agree I will send it over!

"Sounds awesome! If you except, you should come in on Monday and we will get you set up. I will send over all info once you get me the paper work back."

Amazing, thank you for your time.. You say as you reach out to shake his hand again.

"We are so glad to hopefully get you on our team. I have to get back to work now. Have a good evening." He says as he goes back out the door.

'That is great news (Y/N)! I am glad this worked out.'

Me too! You say smiling, looking into Brians eyes.. Which you never realized where so beautiful.

'Well, me and the guys have to head out. Word is getting around that we are shooting and people are looking for us. I would totally go walk around with you two but fans will be swarming soon..' He says looking at the two of you as genuine as he can be.

I will see you later! We are probably going to head out because we are going out tonight sense it is her last night in town for a few weeks.

'I hope you have a good night! Holler if you need me.' He says bringing you in for a hug, and then (Y/N)

...............................
Once you get home, you run to your computer. Once in you pull up your email and sure enough there is the contract and paperwork. You don't think you really knew how serious this job really is. You start reading everything and you see that the Jokers have signed a 3 year contract with TruTv, and are signed to do another movie. The contract states that you would work for the next 3 years with the Impractical Jokers and partner  TruTV, while also doing work on the movies. This will be the biggest gig you have ever gotten. In the contract it says you are allowed to do some outside small gigs, but they want you to be sold out for the next 3 years to them. The pay is the most amazing pay you have ever seen in your life. You will not hurt for money again.. You will even be able to do some of the things you have always wanted to do...