Chapter 19: I Struck a Deal

YOUR POV

You woke up to your alarm going off, and you are wrapped in Brian's arms. Today you both have to go back to the office, you have work to do and Brian has meetings about the shows. You get out of bed and he groans reaching for you.

I need to go get ready for work babe.. you say as you pick up your clothes from off the floor...

He sits up on the edge of the bed and rubs his face...

'Come kiss me before you go..' he says with his groggy morning voice..

You stop after pulling up your pants, you walk over to him and stand between his leg...

'Damnit... you put pants on'

You've been seeing my bare ass for days Brian, we both have to go to work. You say massaging the back of his neck..

He grabs your hips and kisses your stomach, as he stands up he kisses up your body and pulls you into him bringing you in for a kiss..

'I don't want you to leave..' he nuzzles into your neck holding you close to him...

You sigh and lightly scratch his back as he cuddles you..

I don't want to leave you either, but I have to work.. you have shows out of the state..

He smiles and kisses you..

I have to go get ready babe! You say pushing away as he groans..

'I'll drive you to work!' He hollers as he stands

I love you!
...

"Hey bestie!"
Hey! How are you? How's your mom?
"She's doing good! I think she will get to come home this week! Also, I am doing good. I'm probably gonna come visit you and Joey soon!"
Good! I miss you.. so I have news..
"Please tell me this about you and Brian.."
We are officially dating..
"Hell yeah!"
I've never been happier..
"How's the sex?"
Best I've ever had..
"Wow.. How has the case been? Any news?"
The lawyers have been handling it all. I'm sure he will be convicted..
"Good, hey the nurses are coming in, I need to go. Love you my friend"
Love you too
.....
It's getting close to the end of the day, you've been so busy trying to catch up after missing a few days..

'Hey beautiful' Brian's voice pulls you away from your computer screen.

'You almost done for the day?' He comes over to where you are sitting and leans on the desk. So you turn in your seat to face him.

I've been so busy! But yeah I am almost done. Didn't realize how much work I would have to catch up on.

'Well, I struck a deal.. and I think you will like it.'

You give him a curious look, and he smirks...

'I asked if you could come with us to some of our out of state gigs.. they said it shouldn't be a problem and they would work a schedule out by tomorrow and email it to you so you know when you will need to be back for meetings. I just, I would miss you so much... and we are fixing to be gone a lot..'

Brian! That sounds great!

You stand and hug him, you feel his arms wrap around your waist and then slowly move down..
You pull away slightly and he captures your lips with his...

I love you so much...

'So you gonna stay the night tonight?' He says as he pats you on the rear..

Uhm.. I have to do laundry and pack! So do you...

'Mmm good point... well, I'll bring you dinner and then we can figure out whose gonna stay where..' he gives you one last squeeze as he stands up.

'I'll be back here in an hour or so. Love you.' He gives you one last peck and then he's off..