Chapter 26: Award Night

YOUR POV
You where setting all your makeup out on the table as Brian busts in your hotel room.

'I'm gonna be late, fuck!' He runs to the bathroom and turns the shower on..

What do you mean!?

You follow after him, when you turn the corner you see him frantically taking his clothes off.

'No no your time is still the same. But they decided to do something I don't know, they told me to be down and ready in like 30 minutes.'

I'll get your suit and everything laid out for you..

'Thank you love' he pecks you on the cheek as he jumps in the shower.

You go and pull his suit out of the closet and lay it on the bed. Then you get his white dress shirt out and turn the iron on.. Searching in the suitcase for his belt, watch, tie and shoes. You begin to iron his shirt as he walks out of the steaming bathroom. His hair was fixed and he smelled so nice..

He stops and looks you up and down, you where just wearing a robe and had your hair up in a messy bun..

He walks over to you pushing the ironing board out of the way and grabs your face with his hand... you feel his cold ring on your cheek as he pulls you in for a kiss..

'I can't wait to see you tonight...'
He lets go and lets you finish ironing while he puts his boxers on...

You go to the bathroom so he can get dressed and leave without you seeing him in the suit.. he wanted to surprise you and you wanted to surprise him.. so you just hide out until he knocks on the door..

'I'm leaving, I'll see you in a bit.'
...
You fix your hair, and it looks so nice. Honestly you are kinda surprised how nice it turned out. You do a full face of makeup and slide on your dress and shoes.. You text Brian to let him know you are heading down to meet him and slide your phone in the clutch you brought to go with the dress..

Your nerves where on edge, this is your first ever award show, and your first public event as "Q's girlfriend" Would you get ridiculed by the tabloids and fans? Would anyone even bay an eye... only time will tell...

You can't wait to see him, this night is going to be fun.. "Ms.(Y/N), please follow me" you turn to see one of the staff members escorting you to a car.

Uh.. where is Brian?

"The jokers had to leave as little bit early, but he is meeting you at the carpet."

Once you get in the car you are greeted by the rest of the girls.. they are all dressed so beautifully..

"You look amazing!" Melyssa says as you enter the car..
...........

Y'all arrive, and as they open the door you and you hear an erupting of voices.. Murr stands waiting on Melyssa to come out. Then Sal... Then as you go to climb out of the car you see Brian..

He looks so handsome, you didn't think he could get more handsome then he already was

He looks so handsome, you didn't think he could get more handsome then he already was.. when he sees your full body in view, the look on his face changes.. something you've never seen before..

Shock, longing, lust, desire..

He cups your face and kisses you... cameras clicking around you..

'You are stunning love..' you blush as he takes your hand guiding you along the carpet..

"Q over here!" You hear shots from paparazzi and the photographers and journalists.

You two stop, and Brian wraps his arm around your waist, resting his hand on your hip. You turn in towards him and smile for the cameras..

After a few shots he bends down and kisses your cheek and you suddenly hear all the cameras click at once.. he grabs you tighter and leans over and whispers, 'even more beautiful in this lighting... I can hardly keep my eyes off you..'

He grabs your hand as you make your way down the carpet... the boys take pictures together... you take group pictures and then find your seats once inside...

Brian grabs your seat and pulls you closer to him. Wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him as he nuzzles his face close to your ear...

'You're beautiful' he nips at your earlobe and you giggle and push him away.

The night was full of laughter and fun, the boys won the award for best comedy show of the year and they are on cloud nine. They rented out a restaurant to have an after party in that night and they where itching to leave...