Chapter 16: Shock 🍋

BRAIN'S POV (Long Chapter)

He woke up to her body intertwined to his. He doesn't want to move, but he wants to know what time it is... plus he really needs to go to the bathroom...

As he starts to pull away from her she jolts awake and clings onto him... Don't leave me...

He grabs her face and looks into her eyes 'I'm not, I need to go to the bathroom'

She releases her grip, and he plants a kiss on her cheek as he gets up to use the restroom. He looks at himself in the mirror and realizes he looks very rough... and his breath reeks...

He walks out of the bathroom and notices she is fast asleep... so he goes into the living room and finds where he dropped his bags last night... He grabs them and heads to the bathroom... He jumps in the shower and gets cleaned up and changed...

Walking out of the bathroom he sees her sitting up on the phone..

I will have my lawyers contact you...Thank you for your time... Yes...have a good day
She says in the most mono tone voice he has ever heard come out of her mouth...

'You have to be starving, come on.. let me make you food...' Brain says as he makes his way toward her.. she doesn't move and has a blank stare across her face...

Brian picks her up Bridal style and takes her to the couch in the living room. He turns the TV on and finds a YouTube playlist of impractical jokers...

He grabs a blanket and throws it over her and pulls her face to meet his gaze.. 'I want to hear that beautiful laugh I missed' she closes her eyes and leans into his touch.. as he kisses her cheek again...

He goes to the kitchen, and it is a wreck. She has never let it get this bad in the time he has known her... He picks up and while he cooks he texts his house cleaner

~'Could you do an emergency cleaning for me? I'm at my neighbors house. Just let me know..'

He cooks her a small breakfast and then plops down beside her on the couch handing her the food..

It takes her a moment but she begins to eat...

~ "I can come over in 30 minutes!"

He smiles and shoves his phone in his pocket...

Once (Y/N) is done eating he takes their plates back to the kitchen... 'Want me to run you a good bath? I'm sure a nice soak would help-' he says as he comes to pick her up again but she stands and wraps her arms around him suddenly..
He immediately embraces her and he hears her muffled voice...

Thank you...

He walks with her to the bedroom, and she makes her way to grab some fresh clothes.. He goes and starts her a warm bath...

She walks in with all her stuff in hand, and sets it down on the counter and then taps him on the shoulder..

He turns and she whispers almost... can we lay back in the bed after this? Brian embraces her

'Anything for you..' he walks out and shuts the door behind him.. then runs to the front door and lets in the cleaner..

'Thank you so much for coming last minute, this is my girlfriend...' wait.. they aren't official yet.. I am sure it will be ok to call her that..
'This is her house and she has had a rough week... could you maybe start in the bedroom first? So me and her can take a nap and her be surprised when she wakes up?'

"Yes Brian.." she says patting him on the back as she drags her stuff in..

Once she finishes cleaning Brian crawls in the bed in his pajamas and waits for (Y/N)..

Loving Me (Brian Quinn x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें