Chapter 17: Holy Shit🌶️

YOUR POV (LONG chapter 🤭)

You spent the next few hours in your office, it's hard to do work when your mind won't stop racing with what happened earlier today..

You didn't tell him how you felt... but you sort of got distracted... God...his lips on your neck... his hands on your body..

You get ripped away from your thoughts when you see him standing in the doorway.. He changed.. he is now in some dark wash jeans.. a green flannel..

'The night is about to begin..' he says as you inch closer to him.

'Don't hate me, but I picked out something for you to wear..'

As you meet his chest he grabs your chin and bends down and kisses you...

I'll see you soon..

He moves out of the way and you head towards the bedroom. You look on the bed and there is a white, silk dress... You strip from your clothes and you take your bra off and slip into the dress..

You go the bathroom and spray your favorite perfume and fix your hair... You freshen up your face and then stand at the door..

You open the door and all the lights are out, but you see the living room dimly lit.. you walk down the hallway and hear light music playing as candles come into view... Once you look around you notice Brian standing by the dining room table and you see two plates of chicken Alfredo and garlic bread..

But that isn't what really captures your attention.. it's the look on his face when he see's you...

'I uh, made you dinner..' he says scratching the back of his head

Thank you.. you say taking your seat...

As you two begin to eat, you notice he doesn't take his eyes off you at all...

Once done eating, he takes your plates and you make your way to the couch.. and he shortly follows... he sits very close to you... you notice his eyes traveling down your body.

'I have a lot I want to say...' he says taking your hand in his...

'You are beautiful, on the inside and out.. You light up my life that has felt dark for a while... I want to be with you... I may have been a puss a week ago... but now I don't want to be without you...'

Brian... you say pulling his gaze to yours..

You are amazing.. I want to chase away every fear that lies in your head...

'(Y/N)' he says breathless taking your hand that's on his face..

'Will you be my girlfriend..'

Your heart skips at those words...

Of corse I will..

(LONG AWAITED!!! SMUTT incoming!!!)

he stands and hoists you up at the same time... as he kisses you, your passions dancing around making you feel light... his hands on your hips and the cool breeze making your nipples harden... his hands travel from your hips to your waist, he picks you up and you wrap your legs around him..running your fingers through his hair.

He groans and starts walking towards the bedroom... kicking the door open as you two enter in... he sets you down on the floor and stops kissing you.. 'Do you want this?' As he cups your facing searching for the reassurance he needs..