Chapter 3: Goodnight

YOUR POV

They all begin to pile in, Joey.. 3 other guys, a woman, and Brian.

"Hey everyone!" one of the men says.. as he grabs the womens hand beside him..

You look over at your friend and her mouth is hanging open slightly..

You stand up, Hi, Nice to meet y'all I am (Y/N) you say sticking your hand out to greet them..

"I am James, but most people call me Murr. This is my wife Melyssa.."

"I am Joe Gatto" The next man says

"I am Sal Vulcano" The last man says..

'Hey (Y/N) ' Brain says waving his hand and now acting all shy.. 'This is my new neighbor'

"Ah that house that's been empty forever that was on the right of your house?" Joe says.

"That is awesome!"

They all meet (Y/BF) and you sit, Brian takes the seat beside you.. The waitress comes around and takes the drink orders.. Brian orders a beer and a bottle of water..

"What would you like? " She says smiling at you,

oh, hum I'll take a glass of water with lemon please..

"Oh get a beer (Y/N), It is awesome I promise you!" Joey says from across the table grabbing your hand..

Brian sends him dagger eyes, and Joey let's go.

I am good, I am currently 2 years sober. You say smiling and looking at Brian with a reassuring look.

"Oh I am sorry! That's amazing" Joey says leaning back in his seat..

No No its ok! Most of my friends drink, it doesn't bother me..

' A stronger woman than me' Brian says as he puts an arm on the back of your seat and he leans back and asks the waitress for some chips..

You are so aware of how his arm is slightly touching your back..

It makes you blush..

'Hey, (Y/N)' he says tapping his fingers on the table in front of you..

'You ok?' He says..

Oh yeah I am good, sorry I zoned out.

He smiles and looks over at Joey and Sal arguing..

'Hey hey! We aint on Tastebuds right now! Stop fighting..' Brian says chuckling..

With his arm still behind you, he leans in a little closer scratching his beard. 'Remember when I told you I was arguing with one of my friends about the Star Wars Vs Back to the future.. It was Joey, him and Sal have a podcast called Tastebuds where they usually fight about food.' He says gesturing towards the two who are now stuffing their face with appetizers..

He uses his free hand to down some chips... They are all laughing and joking around.. (Y/BF) is really hitting it off with Joey..

So, what do you guys do on Impractical Jokers? I have never seen it, sorry if that is offensive. I have never really watched Tv, I only ever really watch documentaries on Netflix.. You say as you go to sip your water..

'It's actually refreshing to not be recognized for once' He says Smiling. He then goes into how they have been friends since high school, they were called the Tenderloins and then they got picked up by TruTV Joe doesn't do the show anymore. Then he tells you about how they dare each other to do crazy things to people and make fools out of themselves. If someone doesn't do it they get punished.. Murr and Sal lose the most. which that almost caused  fight...