Chapter 27: Marry Me 🌶️

BRIAN'S POV
Start the song linked
The whole night his thoughts raced, he couldn't keep his eyes off her. She looks amazing...

As she gets out of the car he takes her hand to help her out, he can't help but pull her close as they walk in the restaurant.

The music was loud and people cheered.. she wraps her arms around him and smiles up at him..

I'm so proud of you..

He looks into her beautiful eyes and cups her face... leans down and kisses her...

Eating and laughter filled the night, he watched her... his mind won't stop racing and he can't help but feel like she is his world.

She leans over to him hey can I go talk to Melyssa?

'Of corse you can' he kisses her on the cheek and his eyes burn into her as she walks away...

He sips his drink, watching as she talks and laughs with Murrs wife..

The white dress illuminates her skin, her beautiful face perfectly framed by her hair..

No guidance by Chris brown comes on, Melyssa and (y/n) head to the dance floor in the center of the room...

People begin to flood the dance floor and he looses her in the crowd.. so he stands and walks around trying to regain sight of her... finally he finds a spot close to the bar where he can see her clearly..

Her and Melyssa begin to dance to the music, he watched as her hips swayed and body moved to the music..

She dances with her eyes closed, hands raised to the roof... letting the music fill her body... Murr walks over to his wife and the two of them begin to dance, leaving (y/n) by herself...

He sets his drink down on the bar and makes his way toward her. He puts his hands on her hips and begins to sway with her to the music.. she turns and faces him..

Hey baby...

He brushes the hair behind her ear as they begin to dance... seeing here under the lights, in this dress.. his heart is pounding in his chest... he remembers the ring he found in his grandmothers things and the words come out before he can stop them..

'(Y/N)...marry me...I want you forever...' her dancing comes to a haunt...

'I want you to be mine, I want to give you my life... I want you to live with me... be there everyday when I wake up...'

Her eyes pool as she crashes her lips into his... he holds tight as their bodies collide...

'Yes I'll marry you Brian..' he puts his hand on the back of her neck and pulls her face to his again into a deep kiss...

'I have a ring it's at home..'

How long have you been planning this?

'I haven't, tonight just...felt right...'

He holds her as the two of you sway to the music...

When do you want to get married Brian?

'Now..' he chuckles holding her face in his hands...

What about next week?

He kisses her again but he moves from her lips to her neck..

'Next week couldn't come sooner..' he growls out as he begins to pull her out of the crowd and towards a hallway..

In an empty hall way,, he pushes her against the wall... his hands roaming her body and lips intertwined...

He pushes his erection into her and she runs his hands through his hair...

'We need to go home' he bits her bottom lip and moves down her neck...

She moans out mmhhmm

He grabs her hand and adjusts hisself while they walk toward the exit. He finds one of the drivers and bangs on the window.

'Take us back' the man unlocks the doors and Brian helps her in... he tries his best to contain himself... but he can't help it..

He leans towards her and grabs her face pulling it towards him as he kisses her cheek and down her neck. He lingers on her neck and he feels her shake beneath his touch.

She grabs her dress and that reveals more of her legs as he uses his free hand to grab her thigh...

Brian... she tries to stop him but he can't help himself.. his hands start to inch higher...

"Here" the man says looking out the window, pretending he doesn't know what's going on in the back seat.

SMUT!!

His hands where all over here in the elevator, he couldn't stop.. he wants to ravishing her his... future wife..

As soon as the hotel room door opens, she's in his arms.. lips intertwined, clothes coming off. By the time they make it to the bed, his in his underwear.. she turns so he can unzip her dress and she slides it off..

He throws her on the bed, then he crawls his way up her body...

He snakes his hand behind her back and unclasps her bra and pulls it from her body...

He takes a nipple in his mouth, causing her skin to go up in goosebumps.. he plays with her nipples and watches as she moans...

He moves further down, removes her underwear and then his face meets her sex..

She moan out as his tongue circles her bundle, he sucks and her whole body jerks. He eats to his hearts content... and she reaches her climax.

He pulls her to the edge of the bed and lines his dick to her opening... he begins to pound into her, ravaging her.. moans echo and their sex is loud..

I'm gonna cum baby I'm gonna cum!

She grabs the sheets and moans out loudly,

'Oh fuck baby, come for daddy' he says grabbing her face so he can see her reaction...

He feels her, and then her eyes roll back and she moans out louder than she ever has..

Ahhh! And their release comes...