Chapter 34: FUCK

BRIAN'S POV

'Alright guys, I will see y'all later! I need to get back to my lady.. I miss her and haven't heard from her today, so I am a little worried..'

He says as he gets into his Jeep

"Alright bud, we will see you later! It was a fun weekend, we will need to do it again."

'Sounds good to me!' Brian quickly shuts the door and drives off, he tries to call her again but it goes straight to voice mail... This is really starting to worry me...

It doesn't take him long to get home, and when he pulls up he notices that her Jeep is gone... He runs inside the house.

'(Y/N)!' He yells as he runs through each room of the house... She is no where insight...

He grabs his phone and calls Joe...

"Hey Bu-"

'I need (Y/BF/N) phone number... NOW!'

"Dude chill chill, I'll send it... What's wrong?"

'She's gone, I have no clue where she is but she's gone..'

"Fuck"

Brians phone dings..

'Thank you' and he hangs up and dials her number..'

"Hello?"

'This is Brian, do you know where (Y/N) is?'

"When I talked to her around 10Am she was at home, she said she didn't feel good still. What's wrong Brian?"

'I haven't heard from her all day, and she is not answering her phone and when I got home her jeep was gone..'

"Brian.." Her voice cracks..

'Do you know where she is?!'

He hears the hiccupped sob's coming from (Y/BF)

"No, I don't know where she is but I might know what's wrong and you need to find her... She might be at the hospital but I am not sure..."

'What's wrong?'

"Brian, I can't be the one to tell you... She needs to.. Go look at the hospital... If she isn't there I am not sure where she would be..."

'Well... thank you..'

"You're-" He hangs up and runs back to his car..

....

'Has a (Y/N) Quinn been in this ER tonight by  any chance? She is my wife and I am not sure what hospital she went to and she is not answering her phone...'

"Give me one second sir, let me check...'' The lady taps on the keyboard for what feels like an eternity..

"Seems like she came in a few hours ago and was discharged, you might cou-"

Brian walks out the door and try's calling her again, straight to voicemail.. He gets in the Jeep and slams the door...

'FUUUUUCCKKK' He screams as he feels his sanity slowly leaving him...

'Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!' He hits the steering wheel and the horn sounds and he throws his phone..

'Where is she...' his heart is breaking.. He doesn't understand what he has done and why he can't find her... The love of his life has disappeared and he feels the darkness creeping up on him.. Something he hasn't felt in so long..

Then it hits him... her mothers grave... He puts the car in drive and books it out of the parking lot.. That is the only place she would go if something is really wrong.... What in the world is going on...

His heart is aching... and he doesn't know if he can make the 2 hour drive without loosing it.... He grabs his phone and calls his mom...

"Hey dear" when he hears her voice he breaks...

"Whats wrong!?" the concern ripples through her voice..

'Something is wrong with (Y/N) I can't get ahold of her or find her..' He feels like the air is being taken out of his lungs..

"Oh baby, I am so sorry...What can we do to help.."

'I don't know mom... I.. I am just scared... I can't loose her... This would be the final straw.. I can't'

"You will find her Brian... She is probably scared too.."

When his mom says those words, some sort of instict kicks in...

'She is probably scared, and I know she's in pain too... she hasn't felt good in days...'

"Brian, where are you?"

'I am going to the only place I could think she would go...Hey.. I love you mom.. I will try and update you when I can..'

"Love you too son.."

..............................

After two hours of Brian trying to keep his cool, and riding this rollercoaster of emotions he is feeling.. He finally makes it to the cemetery

He hasn't been in a while and is struggling to remember where her mothers grave is...

He drives around for several minutes when he spots her Jeep in the distance... He guns it as he makes his way over.. Remembering the familiar landmarks of where it was.

He jumps out of his car and runs, and soon he sees her... laying on the ground in front of her mothers grave...

Loving Me (Brian Quinn x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें