Chapter 20: Flying 🌶️

BRIAN'S POV

The alarms start going off on their phones, he groans as leans over and hits snooze..

He feels (Y/N)'s arms wrap around him and her body press into his back..

Good morning...

He turns and wraps his arms around her and kisses her on the cheek. 'Good morning'

What time is our flight again?

'Mmm idk like 10AM..'

I need to get up and shower and get ready..
'Why is getting up so hard when I'm with you...'
Well, I hope we will wake up together for the rest of my life...

His heart skips a beat... he feels the water build behind his eyes.. he brushes the hair out of her face and pulls her into a kiss...

Brian, don't cry.. she breaks away from the kiss searching his for what's wrong..

'You want me... that just... I can't explain how that makes me feel.'

She kisses him again and smiles... I love you Brian Quinn

'I love you (Y/F/N).. Now let's get ready or we are gonna miss this flight.'
.....

The Uber drops you two off at the airport and he goes to grab the suitcases out of the truck. (Y/N) is on the phone with someone from the network about a design they need.. he shuts the trunk and they begin to walk in.. he hears the click of a camera and his head darts to see a man with a camera.. Paparazzi like to hang out at the drop off area..

He grabs her attention and mouths 'let's get in paparazzi' she nods and they speed in..

Ok, I will make sure you get that! Let me get connected to the wifi here and I'll send it over. Email me anything else you need. I should see that the fastest.

You check in at the desk and go through security.. once they take the suitcases Brian grabs her hand and pulls her into a kiss.

'You hungry?'
Mmhhmm
'I need to get my woman some food!' He squeezes her hand. He takes her to his favorite Mexican place in this airport and she takes a seat and pulls her laptop out.

He texts the boys that they are at the Mexican place and he grabs the food.. as he heads toward (Y/N) he notices that he for sure has been noticed by a few people. As soon as he sets the food down he hears it..

"Are you Brian Quinn.." he turns and smiles to see two ladies somewhere between 17-22 years old.

'Yes Hi! Nice to meet you.' He puts on his best face and gives them a hug.

"Can we have a picture?"

Sure! Let me take it for you.

(Y/N) winks at him and one of the girls hands her the phone.. she takes the pictures and the girls say goodbye..

'I knew it was just a matter of time, I'm sorry babe..'
Brian, it's ok.. I knew what I was getting into when I started seeing you. Now are you ok with the paparazzi that took a picture, possibly the headlines coming?

She takes a bite of food while typing on her computer.

'I'm sure it will be fine, I'm not worried about it. You are my girlfriend and I'm sure people are gonna figure it out. Not like I could or would want to keep it a secret.'
.....
The two of you made it to South Carolina, and are headed to the hotel. All of you fit in the car they sent over, Murr and Melyssa are together and Sal and his girl are in the other seats. Him and (Y/N) are in the back... he notices that she is drifting off to sleep, so he pulls her in close and kisses her on the cheek.. she wraps her arms around his torso and she is out...