Chapter 36: Are You The Pizza Guy?

YOUR POV

I can't believe I am 6 months pregnant.. 

You say rubbing your pregnant belly.. 

"It is crazy! Well, It was good to see you back in the office!"

Thanks! I have got to get this final draft in as quickly as I can! Thank you for stopping by!

"See you later!" 

It honestly is nice to be back at work. Now that the boys are done touring, you all can  chill out for a while. It will also be nice that the filming for the new season will be done right before the baby is born. 

You finish up your drafts and send them in right as Brian walks in your office.. 

'Did you see the article?' 

What article? 

'I'll send it over' 

On the screen you see in big letters across a paparazzi picture of you and Brian "Expecting a baby!? When is it due and what will they be having?" 

'We probably need to address the rumors soon.' 

I know... Look we have some pictures today, maybe we can post and say something to clear the air?

'I think that sounds good. Let's do that.. Hey... I love you'

He comes over and presses a kiss to your cheek. 

'I will leave you alone, I know you have a lot of work to get done.'

...........

You and Brian get these photos taken, they are mainly headshots and couple photos for professional things. But they took a couple we could post, the PR rep is extremely excited that we are finally going to clear the air some. These past few months have been really interesting, staying home as much as possible to avoid prying eyes.. It has just... not been to fun media wise.. 

As you and Brian walk in the house you drop the bags you are carrying on the floor. 

We need to get this nursery done TONIGHT! I am sick of working on it. 

'You do realize that once we have a baby shower you will have more stuff to put away.' 

UGH! I am over this already.. 

'Hey hey, calm down.. I think the hormones are raging.. Take a breather and we will work on it, I want you to enjoy this.' 

You take a deep breath and go to toward the bedroom. 

I am going to change clothes and I will meet you in there to work on it..

....

After a few hours of work, you are almost done. All that is left is the last few pieces of the crib.

Hey, do you want me to order pizza? 

'Babe that would be great!' You grab your phone and quickly place the order.. 

'So have you decided when you want to have the baby shower and take maternity pictures? I know those are two things you are excited about..' 

I scheduled our photos to be somewhere in the 8th month of pregnancy, but (Y/BF) said that we should probably do the baby shower soonish. I haven't really decided, I just don't think a lot of people will want to come. 

' I know my family is excited and will come, and all of our friends! It will be good baby I promise. Do you really have no family that would want to come?' 

No.. My mom had no siblings and both of my grandparents are dead, and my dad hasn't ever been in the picture.. So I know none of his family or if I even have alive grandparents on his side. 

' Do you wish to know?'

......Honestly, no... I don't want to know my dad.. He has been out of my life for this long, he obviously doesn't care about me.. And if he showed up now it would have to be because I am married to you and could possibly be rich and have money to give him.. At least that's what I would assume.. 

'That is understandable to me, you always have my parents. I know it is not the same, but they love you like their own and are excited for this family me and you are going to build. They never thought they would see a grandkid out of me so this is really exciting for them truthfully.' 

You chuckle when you hear the doorbell ring. 

Must be the pizza! It got here quick, I will go get it while you finish. 

You walk toward the front door and open it, to see an older man standing there with no pizza.. 

Uh, hello! Hum are you the pizza guy? 

"No, no I am not.." 

Are you here for Brian?

"No.. uhm Hi... My name is Daryl.." 

Wait.. are you? 

"I am your dad.."