Chapter 6:White Castle

BRIAN'S POV

'Ughh..' He says as he stretches and reaches for his phone..

Oh God, 20 messages in the group chat that has Joey and Sal. He flips through, it's mostly Joey talking about his time with (Y/BF).  They want to go get food at White Castle at 12..

Brian~'Hey, I just woke up. I will meet you there'

He closes his phone and walks to his bathroom. Shedding his pajamas and jumping in the shower. As he stands under the water and lets it slowly wake up his body. He closes his eyes and thinks of how (Y/N) looked last night..

I'm so attracted to her, but she is younger than me... full of life. Most of the time, I forget im not 50... She is beautiful, and it's the first time in a while that a girl didn't just want me because i'm "Q from Impractical Jokers"

He leans his head against the wall, and contemplates his feelings toward (Y/N)..

After a while he gets ready for the day and goes to his red Jeep and heading to White Castle.

.....
As he walks into the restaurant he immediately hears his two friends bantering, he chuckles then places his order and makes his way over to the pair.

"Hey Q!" Joey says as he stands and bringing him in for a hug.

Brian takes a seat 'How did your date go last night?'

"Ah, went super good. We are already planning our next one. Did you text (Y/N) last night to see what she was doing?"

Brain stretchers in his seat, 'Yeah, she came over to meet the cats.' He says looking away..

"You are telling me, you invited her to meet your cats?" Sal says leaning in trying to stare into his eyes..

'Hey! I enjoyed it. I really got to know her better.' He says taking a sip from his cup..

"Brian, I think this girl is your girl! I can see it in your eyes bro." Sal says tapping his fingers louder and louder..

'Look, she's young-'

"Dude don't even" Joey says as he elbows him..

"She is beautiful, super mature.. You need to go for it.." Joey says..

"When she came to the set the other day I was so surprised by her demeanor. She is very professional.. I think it wouldn't hurt to at least try.."

'I just I really find it hard to pursue because like, she probably wants a family.. She probably wants a someone with a lower profile. That doesn't do some prank show.' He says as the lady brings his food to the table..

"Brian, you can at least try... It won't hurt.." Sal says taking a bite of his food..

'I'm thinking about it..' Brian says..

...........

After spending some much needed time with the guys, Brian makes his way back home. It is the weekend and he is trying to relax before monday hits. It's one of the few weekends they have off so he wants to be lazy as much as possible. He pulls into his garage and as soon as he gets out he hears the boom of music coming from (Y/N) house.. He steps out and leans in trying to hear better..  but it is still the same muffled sound..

.....

YOUR POV

Taylor Swift's new album just came out so you are blaring Anti-Hero and cleaning your house. You had gotten up early this morning to work on a few projects that where due. So you cooked some lunch and it was time to do some cleaning.

You hear a knock on your front door and you run over and try to fix yourself a little. Your hair is pulled up in a messy bun, you still have your leggings on from last night but you replaced your hoodie for a tank. You swing the door open and Brian is standing there and he chuckles and has a huge smile on his face.

Oh hey! Come in! You say running to turn  your music down.

'SO! I knew something was weird about you! You are a Swiftie!' He says laughing and kicking off his shoes by the door.

oh hush.. I have been listening to her music sense I was a teen. But also, this new album is awesome..

He walks around looking in the living room and dining room, as you finish rinsing the last dish and putting it in the dishwasher.

'Your place is nice!' He says taking a seat at the dining room table.

Thanks! I did some work on it! Like these cabinets.. You say turning to face him and leaning on the counter.

They were brown and ugly. Some falling apart, missing knobs.. I sanded  and painted them all then replaced the knobs and fixed some of the broken doors.

'Well, sounds like your a real life handywoman!' He says, the way his eyes fall on you is so different than most.. He truly looks at you with genuine care.. You have never seen a man look at you this way.

You go over and sit across from Brian, Why did you come over? Did you need something?

'Oh, I just heard your music and I was curious what was going on over here?' He laughs,

'I thought I was going to walk in on a whole Taylor Swift concert.'

You laugh and roll your eyes.. Look, I listen to all types of music. I just love this song..

Brian's phone rings, and he sighs and rolls his eyes as he pulls his phone out of his pocket..

'It's Sal... I am sorry..'

No no.. It's ok..

'Hey Sal, what's up' He says standing up and pacing around the room..

You watch him, and your heart catches in your chest. The feelings begin to bubble up seeing him in your home, walking around.. Looking so comfortable.. But my last relationship was hell... It was abusive and toxic.. You have finally just healed from it all..

'Well, We could go look at stuff for it tomorrow. Who would be the guest star for that episode. We need to run it by them..'

They must be talking about a punishment for Murr, you knew he had lost the last challenge they did.

'Ok, give me a few minutes and I can jump on a call. Alright, I will talk to you later.. Bye'

You smile and stand up

'Sorry, I have to go.. I just really wanted to come and say hi anyways..' He says stepping closer to you..

You will see me monday if y'all are going to be in the office.

'We usually are in the office on Monday and Tuesday, and then we go out and shoot. So I guess I will see you then!' He says as he goes in for a hug.. His hugs are so warm, and comfortable.. You both sit there for a minute..and then he lets go and heads toward the door.. While he slides his shoes back on he pauses..

'(Y/N).. I uh.. I really enjoy spending time with you.. I know we have said we want to hang out, but I really would like to spend time with you..' He says as he opens the door..

Let's plan something then, but later! You really need to go..

He nods..

'I'll see you later.'

See ya!