Chapter 32: Party 🌶️

YOUR POV

It's been a few weeks and you are finally starting to feel a little better, the Jokers are on a break right now and it honestly is so nice to be home. You are curled up in the bed scrolling through instagram..

Brian is outside looking at the squirrels and cats that he has missed so much, you notice that he posts a picture of two cats that were sitting in the yard.. You crawl out of bed and throw on some shoes to go sit with him outside...

'Hey baby!' His booming voice echoes in the yard and he sets down his phone on a table that is beside his chair..

You crawl up in his lap and he wraps his arms around you planting kisses on your lips, cheeks and neck..

'mmm I love you so much'

You giggle because his beard tickles your face I love you too

'So I am thinking about ordering some food and drinks and having a few people over tonight to celebrate Memorial day, what do you think?'

You wrap your arms around his neck, I think that's a good idea!

'Awesome! I'll order stuff here soon.. But first I need to do something..'

You notice he adjusts under you...

You feel his erection pressing into your leg so you lean into his touch..

*SMUT*

You move from sitting across his lap to straddling him, feeling his length press against your sex.. and you lean down and capture his lips with yours..

The two of you begin to make out, tongues dancing in sync... his hands move from your face and down your body as he feels your breasts through your thin shirt.. Your nipples stand at attention as he plays with them through your shirt..

You moan as you lightly grind on his dick... he bites your lip and grabs your ass as he stands up.. He sits you on the picnic table and spreads your legs..

Fuuck.. out here? He reaches up and pulls your underwear off in a swift motion...

He grabs the back of your neck and brings your mouth back to his..

You break the kiss, won't someone see us..

'They shouldn't.. and so what.. I want to fuck my wife on our picnic table in our yard...' He pulls his dick out and plunges into you.. 

He begins to pound at a rapid speed, it's been a few weeks since you two have had sex because you had been sick.. God it feels amazing..

He nips and sucks on your neck, listening to you moan in pleasure..

'Fuck..' He says as he pounds harder and harder...

You feel your relief come as he starts to reach his climax.. The whole table shakes as the two of you reach peak..

He comes down from his high and sits back down in his seat keeping you with him the whole time...

'That shit was amazing, we should do that more often..' He laughs kissing you...

.........

BRIAN'S POV

Everyone begins to show up, he ordered a bunch of beer and drinks for everyone and his favorite restaurant got him some catering fast. He made sure to tip them nicely for it since it was so last minute.

As the people pile in the backyard, his eyes roam for her... Finally he locks eyes on her sitting by the pool talking to some of our coworker friends she wanted to invite.. She looks so hot in her bathing suit and cover up.. How did he get so lucky...

They hand her their baby as they get in the pool... and his heart skips a beat... He shakes the feeling and takes a sip of his beer..

She stands up and begins to walk with the baby around the pool...

"Sup buddy!" He hears Joes voice and then feels the slap on the back that knocks him back into reality..

'oh hey!' Brian says as he stands and hugs Joe and they both sit back down by the fire pit..

"How's life been bud?" Joe sips his beer

He looks at her again with the baby as she talks to it and it giggles and smiles at her..

Joe turns and looks to where Brians eyes are...

"Brian"

'Oh sorry, things have been good! It's nice to be home for a little while instead of constantly somewhere new..'

"How's the wife... You uh.. seem worried about her?"

Brian sips his beer and tries to keep his eyes away from her..

'Oh she is fine.. I just.. I am having some weird feelings right now...'

"Whats up! Talk to me brother.."

'Ok.. You know how I have never wanted kids...'

"Yeah and for pretty silly reasons in my personal opinion.." Joe laughs..

Brian laughs and shakes his head.. 'Right before we got married we had a serious conversation about it. She wants kids, but is content to not have any if that is what I want.. Honestly it hasn't left my mind how she is so willing to give up something she has always wanted for me.. Which made me think, what if I can give up my feelings for her? And now she is walking around with their baby' he points his hand in that direction...

'And I can't help but feel some kind of way seeing her like that..'

"Dude... all I can say is follow your heart... If you want to start a family.. start it... Thing is, she is the first person to ever make it this far in your life... It is normal to think of things you have never thought of before because you are in a new part of life... Look, I am gonna go talk to some more friends I haven't seen in a while... maybe you should go over there with her... really feel how you feel about it.."

He stands and Brian nods his head.. Joe  leaves and Brian looks back to her and she is walking his way with the baby... Looks like she will be coming to him instead of him coming to her..

Hey babe, can you hold him for a minute while I run to the restroom?

'Uh, sure.' Brian says setting his beer down and holding out his hands to take the baby..

She leans down and kisses him and runs into the house...

Brian looks at the baby sitting in his arms, and so many emotions flood his mind.. He has no clue how to feel or what to think.. Could he ever be a father..