Chapter 7: First Day

YOUR POV

It's 7:30 AM and you are rushing to the office, you may have gotten lost here and there sense you are still learning your way around the area.

You walk up to the receptionist, and take a deep breath.. Hi, I am (Y/F/N) I am supposed to come in and meet with Devon from Impractical Jokers?

"Oh yes! Take a seat and let me get ahold of him and he will take you and show you around and get you set up!" she says picking up the phone and dialing.. You walk over and find a seat.. You look at your phone for just a second. You haven't heard from Brian sense he stopped by Saturday afternoon, he could just be busy but you can't help when the insecurities creep in. Anxiety something you have always dealt with, it's one thing that fueled the alcoholism. With him not saying anything this weekend, and today being your first day.. It is welling up inside, and the cravings come in..

"Hello (Y/N)! We are so glad you are here!" You stand and shake his hand, I am so happy to be here! Thank you for the job, I am excited to start working for y'all!

"Well, follow me and I will show you around the office."

The two of you Weaving in and out of meeting rooms, break rooms and other offices. You get a pretty good laugh at the prop room, and right beside is the restrooms.. You can't imagine the silly things that have happened because of that. Then going into one of the other offices, you get your badge made and any security precautions done.

You make it to what will be your office, and it is perfect. Has big windows letting in the natural light and the walls are white.. Your desk is a dark grey, and there is a brand new Mac.

"Well, I will leave you so you can set up whatever you would like. We have a meeting in about an hour! I will see you there."

Once again, I appreciate it! I will see you then.

You put your purse on the desk and you pull your keys out. You slide on the key to get in the building if you ever need to get in after hours. Then you pull  out your favorite lanyard and put your badge on it. You take your keys and head out to your car to bring up your stuff to put in your office.

It feels amazing to have this opportunity to work for such a big company, your nerves are still there but you know eventually you will get comfortable.. While walking through the halls, in the elevator, in the parking lot.. You catch yourself looking for him.

Once you get back to your office, you notice a model of the Delorean and a small card sitting on your desk.. You set your box down and pick up the card..

"I hope your first day is great"-Brian "Q" Quinn

You feel your heart flutter in your chest... You sit down and look at the model car, you pick it up and place it beside your computer..

....

After spending time setting up your things in your office, you gather your notebook and things and start to head towards the meeting room. As soon a you walk in you are meet with laughter, and a room full of people..

"Hey! Let me show you your seat." Devon says as he leads you through the room. Your eyes wander, you can hear his laughter but can't spot him due to the amount of people in the room.

You sit and start laying out your stuff

'(Y/N)! How are you?' You look to see Brian walking towards you. You stand and he brings you in for a hug.

I am doing good. Thank you for the gift! It was a nice surprise.

' I came to see you but you weren't in there. I had to leave it because I had to do a pre-meeting.. You know the meeting before the meeting. Super "fancy" I know.' he says making air quotes.

I went to go get the rest of my stuff out of the car, Your weekend must have been busy..

"He was busy losing!"Sal comes up smacking him on the back.

"How are you (Y/N)" He says bringing you in for a hug.

I am well!

'we ended up doing a last minute shoot to try to wrap up the week, along with Murr's punishment.' Brain says as he leans on the table with one hand.

'Sorry I didn't text you or anything. I could of had you check on the cats!'

Oh it's ok! Next time though I can definitely do that, you just got to let me know.

"Alright everyone let's start this meeting.."
.......
BRIANS POV

She looked beautiful, her (E/C) eyes went so well with that dress.. He hasn't stopped thinking about seeing her dancing through the window.. and sitting in the house with her. Seeing her in the office today made him realize that what the guys have been saying is true. He likes what he knows of her... He wants to get to know her better...

The meeting went by in a daze as he watched her scribble notes frantically. Answer questions thrown at her with ease, and seeing her business personality shine... which he really liked...

"That sounds good for today y'all! Let's do some good shoots this week. And we will see everyone later.." everyone stands and starts to pile out of the room.

He goes to try to catch (Y/N) but is stopped by one of the producers. "Where are you going?"

Oh I was just trying to catch someone before they left he says as he Notices (Y/N) walking out the door. "We need you for a photo shoot."

Brian sighs.. 'I can't just have a minute..'
"We are already running late..."