Chapter 30: Another Surpise 🌶️

BRAIN'S POV
They take pictures with friends and family, and during the photos of just them.. He finds his emotions running wild.. She is stunning..

Brian, what are you thinking about? She asks while they are watching everyone leave..

'You are just... absolutely gorgeous..' he says cupping her face and kissing her...

'I have another surprise for you, close your eyes'
She smiles and closes her eyes.. He picks her up bridal style and begins to walk. After a moment he sets her down.. and turns her to face him..

'Open your eyes..' She does and he opens the door. Everyone's cheers erupt from the small banquet hall. Her eyes go wide and she looks up at him..

You didn't have to..
'Would it be the jokers without a party?'

They walk in and they look around the room, everything is the way he asked it to be. The cake sitting in the corner, their table in the center of the room surrounded by their friends and he can smell the food.

While eating the room is full of laughter and everyone is truly having a good time. Sal stands up..

'I'd like to say something real quick if I can.' He looks at Brian, and he nods in reassurance.

"Today has been great, and on behalf of all the jokers we are thankful everyone came. But as I look over at my bud... I can't help but feel full of joy.. Us guys have been waiting for this day for a while, we watched Q go through ups and downs... We always knew there would be one person that came around that would change everything. (Y/N), when I meet you I INSTANTLY knew you where the one... I remember Joey calling me and telling me about Brian's new neighbor. Something felt different about this.. And when Brian started to fall for you, I knew that this was it. Now did I expect you to get married this quick?"

Everyone starts laughing "I am so ready to see the future you two live.. To the Quinn's" Everyone starts clapping.

After eating the music begins and everyone hits the small dance floor in the middle. He grabs her hand and pulls her to the dance floor. Dancing and laughing with friends and family, his eyes are stuck on his woman. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her close to him.. he nuzzles his head in her neck and whispers.. 'God your perfect'

She runs her fingers in his hair which sends his head spinning... he pulls his head up and cups her face bringing her in for a kiss.. suddenly he feels a tap on the shoulder he turns his head and sees Sal "it's ready Bro"

Brian's smiles and takes (Y/N) by the hand and starts walking towards the door.

Where are we going?!

'Another surprise'

He takes her out the door and there sits an black SUV, he runs and opens the door and helps her in. He gets in shortly after, where are we going?

Brian pulls her close, 'well tonight I got us a hotel room.. but tomorrow we will be in Florida for the next 3 days..'

Wait! How? Don't you have shows?

'Mm we worked it out' he kisses her neck..' she curls into his arms and he feels a hiccup cry come from her.

'Why are you crying my love?'
Today has been perfect.. I never thought I'd be here, and I just wish my mom was here.

He grabs her face and wipes the tears, 'Your mother would be so happy and proud of you. I love you...' he kisses her... the car comes to a stop and Brian jumps out of the car and helps her out, but before her feet can hit the ground he picks her up and carry's her into the hotel and up to a room.

The room was big and nice, there stuff already in there as planned. He sets her down and locks the door. She wanders around the room seeing the candles, flowers and he comes up behind her and moves her hair to the side kissing her shoulder and what's reveled of her back..

Brian you didn't have to do all this..
Smutt
'I wanted this to be the best day of our lives...'
He begins to unbutton the buttons on her dress kissing each piece of revealed skin..

She hums as his fingers move down her back, she turns and takes off his suit jacket and vest, undoing his belt and and pulling his white shirt up and out of his pants while she fumbles with the buttons... 'let me, you can get out of your dress'

She walks over and grabs a hanger she pulls the top half of the dress off by the sleeves.. and she lets the dress pull at her knees, she steps out of the dress and when she bends down to pick up the dress her ass sticks up on the air and it takes everything in him to not run and grab it.. she hands it on the hanger and sits on the bed and bends down to undo her shoes but he runs over...

'Mmm no.. let me do this'

He gets in his knees and takes her leg and begins to undo her heels.. taking his time... he begins the other, and as he pulls the shoe off he begins to kiss up her leg... he sits up and cups her face and begins a deep passionate kiss.. she pulls his shirt off and he unclasps her bra with one hand while pushing her back onto the bed..

He kisses down her neck and chest taking in every inch, he pulls her underwear off quickly and bends down to her sex...

He immediately takes her into his mouth and she gaps.. he smirks as he flicks her bundle with his tongue..every motion of his mouth makes her squirm and moan.. he slides a few fingers in and pumps while he flicks and licks her..

Her walls clinch and she screams Fuck!

He loves when he makes her cuss, he spreads her legs ands lines himself up at her entrance. Sliding it in slowly.. she grabs his face and kisses him...

Fuck me.. she whispers

He begins to thrust, watching her tits voice more and more as he gets harder and harder..

Her moans getting louder with each slap, she digs her nails into his back and it sends him in a spin.

'Holy shit' he pounds hard, honestly harder than he ever has.. she screams out his name and they both reach a climax.. 

He collapses beside her and pulls her close to him...

'I just fucked my wife..'
she pants and smiles as she straddles him...

Looks like we might have a long night..