Chapter 13: Missing You

YOUR POV

It's Monday and you are back at work. The break was so nice, but you were ready to get back to the grind...

You haven't seen Brian since that night at the dancehall and you miss him. He texted you over the weekend but him and the boys had to go do some shows out of town. That night was insane, you have dreamed about it ever since.

The way his hands where on you, the kissing that seemed to never stop.. You really wanted to know what the status of your relationship was now. You both admitted you liked each other, and the chemistry is perfect. You could really use some clarity.. This weekend (Y/BF) is supposed to be coming for a visit and you and her where gonna go to a concert. But you haven't heard from her in days.

You have spent most of the day working in your office, while also getting your schedule ready for the next month. When someone knocks on your door.. You look up to see Brian. You jump up and run and open the door.

I didn't expect to see you this week! You say hugging him, and he squeezes you tight.

'Well, we needed to come pick some stuff up for the next few shows. Since I know I wont get to see you for a little, I wanted to pay a visit.' He says pecking you on the lips..

When will you be home... You say as the sadness wells up..

'I am not sure.. Hey don't be upset..' He says picking your chin up so your eyes meet..

I just, I have something I want to talk about.. You say staring into his chocolate orbs..

'I will let you know as soon as I know. Isn't (Y/BF) coming to see you this weekend?' He says bringing you in tighter..

She is supposed too, but I haven't heard from her..

'Well.. I am gonna miss you..' He says kissing your cheek, and lingering there for a second before you turn and kiss him on the lips..

His phone starts ringing and he sighs..

'I'll see you later' he says giving you one last kiss.. Then you say your goodbyes and he leaves..

.................................

Wednesday Night

This week has been crazy! Everyone being back at work, and with all the Live shows and episode editings. You have not seen Brian at all, and honestly you have hardly heard from him.. He has been so busy.. But you have also been busy, so you can't really say much.

You decide to call (Y/BF).. You haven't heard from her and she is supposed to be here tomorrow.
...
"Oh my God! (Y/N)! I am so sorry I haven't been answering you!." You hear exhaustion in her voice.

Hey, You ok? I was calling to see if you were still going to go to that concert with me?

"(Y/N).. I am so sorry.. My mom is in the hospital.. Remember she was supposed to have surgery Monday?"

Suddenly, it dawns on you.. You forgot about it..

I totally forgot.. Is she ok..

"She isn't recovering well, she hasn't even woke up from surgery.. The doctors are trying to figure out what is going on. I will let you know, but I can't come this weekend. I am so sorry..."

No! It's ok! You need to be there. We can go another time! Love you, keep me posted..

"Love you too, I will talk to you later.." she says then the phone goes dead..

You sigh,

~ Call me when you can... I miss you..

You text Brian.. You grab his hoodie off of your office chair and slide it on.. going to your room and crawling in the bed..

....

It's about 1AM when your phone starts ringing..

Hello you say groggily..

'Hey beautiful..' You hear that wonderful voice on the other end..

'I miss you! I just got to my hotel room! How has your week been. Sorry, these shows have been crazy and the only free time I have is when I need to sleep.'

We have been super busy at the office, I just got off the phone with (Y/BF) and she can't come this weekend. Now I have another ticket to this concert and no one to go with me..

'I wish I could make it back in time to go with you.'

Same, it would be a fun date..

'You sound very sleepy..'

It is 1AM.. You say with sarcasm in your tone..

'I really do miss you..' he pauses..

*Silence*

'(Y/N)..'

He then hears your quiet snores and realizes you have went to sleep..

He smiles and leaves the phone on..