Chapter 37: What will it be?

YOUR POV

"Looook! I need you to not be home! Leave!!!!! Just give me like 2 hours please!" 

As (Y/BF) pushes you out of the house. 

Fine fine!! I am sure I can find something... Plus, I told you to not go all out-

"I do what I want... now I will see you in like two hours."

She shuts the door and you stand there with the frazzled feeling running through your body. Brian and the guys are out filming for the new season and (Y/BF) was obviously busy, so you decide to just go grab a drink and run to Target.. 

You grab a cart to use as a barrier, and begin walking around the store.. You rummage through the maternity section because you know these pants soon will not fit with your growing belly.. 

You begin to walk past the children's stuff when you realize that, you have not bought anything yet for the baby... You turn around and find the boys section, when you find the cutest little newborn sleeper. It has whales all over it and little whale footies... then you find a few more cute little outfits... 

Joy fills your heart, this doesn't even seem real and really is something you thought would never happen.. You go to your regular sections your browse when at Target and your phone starts ringing.. 

Hey babe..

'Hey! We are done shooting for the day, can I come home or should we meet somewhere?' 

You pull your phone from your ear and look at the time. 

Oh, yeah we can go home!

'Where are you?' 

I got kicked out of the house, so I went to Target just to walk around.

'Sounds good to me, I will meet you at the house then.' 

Love you! Bye.. 

'Love you too!' 

..............................................................................

'Hey babe! You excited?' 

He comes and helps you out of the car..

 Very excited! We get to find out what we are having!!

You knock on the door and Brian looks at you confused.. 

Look, I don't know what's planned?

Brian opens the door and the room lights up and people yell ""SURPISE!" 

You look around and there are blue and pink decorations everywhere! And all of your close friends are there to celebrate with you!

You didn't have to do this! You run over to (Y/BF) 

"Well, I was just a little excited! Now go get you some snacks!" 

Brian goes over and talks to Sal and Joe and you make small talk with some of your friends.. 

.... 

"Alright you all! It is time! Head out to the backyard!" 

Everyone begins piling out and there is a giant wall that says "Will it be Super Man or Wonder Woman?

"Alright, on the count of 3 you both are going to pull this string to reveal what the sex is!" 

You two stand on each side and grab your strings, and everyone begins to count... 

"3....2....1" 

You pull revealing that you are having a girl! Everyone begins cheering and clapping. You look at Brian and he smile big.

'We are having a little girl!' 

He runs around pulls you into his arms.