Chapter 11: Date

YOUR POV (Long Chapter)

It's been almost a full week since Brian left, and everyday he has done something small to brighten your day.

Monday-Coffee at your desk as you got to work.
Tuesday-Dinner at your door.
Wednesday- Sent Joey over to let you go see the cats.
Thursday- He sent you lunch.
Friday- He stayed up late to do a Netflix party with you and watched a movie.
Saturday-You got a fresh set of flowers.

It's Sunday, and it's Christmas.. You decided to drive to your best friends mothers house and spend Christmas with them.

Brian~ 'Merry Christmas! 🎅'

~ Merry Christmas to you!

Brian~ 'How is your day going?'

~Good! I'm with (Y/BF)'s Family.

Brian~ 'That's awesome! We just opened some presents and then I'm going to finish driving home. But first, Me and some of my cousins are gonna chill and have a beer.'

~I am so glad you stopped and spent time with them.

Brian- 'Me too, but I am ready to see you..'

You smile and then your attention is drawn away by (Y/BF) mother....

"Who has you blushing (Y/N)?"

"Oh, it's probably Brian!" (Y/BF) says while cuddling with you on the couch.

You giggle and say Yess... it is.. he's been gone for a whole week!

"By the way! I think I won the bet.." she says smirking at you..

We aren't officially dating yet, so no, you haven't..

*Vibrate*

Brian~ 'I can't wait to see you tomorrow'

"He sent you a photo! Oh my word..y'all are cute..."

You are acting like we are a couple already..
You say slightly rolling your eyes..

"I like it, he treats you right. Keep him.." she says holding onto you..
...........
It was almost midnight, and you are just pulling into your house.. Your eyes are heavy and you are so sleepy.... You get out of your car into the cold garage.. and close the door quick. Once inside you rid yourself of coat and shoes and go to the bed room. You slip on some leggings and a T-shirt and crawl in bed..

Sleep is coming quick.. you really wanted to stay awake till Brian got home but there is no way. So you decide to call him, cause honestly you don't know if you could type a cohesive text.

..
'Hey!' He says with excitement in his voice

How are you so chipper? You say groggily