Snippets 2

Hey there, Beautiful Ones!

How have you been doing, girlies?

It took me some time to update and add chapters. Aside from my slow internet connection, I get stressed at work plus I get lazy when I'm at home especially on my rest days.

How about you? What have you been up to lately? I hope you're doing fine. And hopefully, you are enjoying the story so far.

IJAG is a story that I formulated while trying to watch the NBA Finals 2015 between Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warriors. I'm a lover of the game. If you ask me who I was rooting for during the championship game, it will always be Lebron James. I love him when he was with the Miami Heat more. But I know you knew Warriors won this year's stint. Congrats! I have nothing against GSW. My heart loves to see a player with a big heart. That's Steph Curry! (He's actually cute!) Though my characters Chase and GFord will never be that great as of James and Curry they have the heart for the team and the game. They will always be best players in their own right.

See you 'til the next snippets!

All the love in the world,

Lainey

P.S.

gfordrock, thanks for the unwavering likes/votes! I told you I'm gonna use your name in the story.