Chapter 42 - Challenge!

Okay, So the author is again sorry for the late update. And please do read the previous update to catch up with the story.

Ramesh comes inside the room shivering making everyone look at him while he says showing a finger towards the door "Rocky!" making everyone shocked. They follow the direction of his hand to find the devil coming in the room wearing all black, enough to scare them to the core.

Rocky sits in a chair beside Reena while Raghavan and Reena keep exchanging glances trying to do something and both sigh failing at the end. Rocky says looking at Raghavan " Hello Raghavan sir!..nice to meet you, though I thought our first meet would be in our marriage," and turns towards Reena saying "Right Bangaram?" to which they still remain silent not knowing what to say.

Then Rocky shifts his gaze towards Guru Pandiyan who was almost frozen to his seat and says " Relax Partner!..I'm not stupid to kill you, atleast not as long as you are the prime minister!" and shifts towards Raghavan " And same goes with you too considering what I heard about you and your job by your beloved junior, so no deaths for today!" making them relax a bit but still scared.

After few moments of silence in the room, The prime minister decides to break it saying " It's very stupid of you to make a visit to the CBI office when they are trying to get hold of you and that too when the prime minister is here" to which Reena and Raghavan look at him shocked as if he was inviting his death wish while Rocky lets out a small laugh increasing the tension in the room.

Rocky says "CBI Office eh kaadhu...ekada ayna evaru unna nannu em cheyaleru...idhi meku kuda thelusu, mari enduku ee dialogues."(Not just CBI Office, let it be anywhere and anyone, no one can do anything to me and even you know that, so there's no use of dialogues.) making everyone silent. Raghavan signals Reena saying " Reena..Do something" to which she signals back saying "What do I do sir? I'm as scared as you are!" and Raghavan signals back "I know..but just take him out of here!" making Reena sigh and think what to do.

To everyone's surprise, Rocky turns towards Reena saying "Shall we go Bangaram?" gives a pause and finishes saying "If your work here is done...I came to pick you up because you never listen to me when I say to take security wherever you go.." making them confused with his reaction and give no reaction.

Rocky holds Reena's hand shaking her to come back into the world and asks again "Shall we go?" to which Reena just nods not knowing how to react and they get up to leave. Seeing them take few steps Everyone in the office sigh with a relief but hold their breathes again when Rocky stops as if he forgot something and goes back to Raghavan's table making Reena move along with him to stop if any violence happens.

Rocky looks at Farmaan who's been witnessing everything silently and Farmaan passes him a bundle of papers which Rocky takes and places it on the table saying " Na kottha warehouses list. Em cheskuntaro cheskondi.."(It's my new warehouses list. Do what you can..") challenging or indirectly telling them that they can't do anything and leaves while Reena glances one last time at them and leaves with Rocky followed by Farmaan.

KGF:

Rocky, Reena and Farmaan get down the chopper and Reena walks as fast as she can to reach her room so that she can avoid any kind of conversation with anyone. But as soon as she reaches inside the mansion, she gets surprised seeing her father waiting for them and as soon as he sees her, he walks towards her angrily and lifts his hand to slap her to which she stands still but he stops his hand mid-air hearing a voice saying "Don't you dare!"

They turn towards the voice while he comes and stands beside Reena and Rajendra Desai says  "Why are you stopping me? we thought she's changed but seems like she's still a CBI officer. Everything she shared with me and you looks like fake now.. God knows what else she's planning to do.." to which Rocky calmly says "Nenu mimmalni pilichindhi me kuthuri character certificate kosam oh business kosam oh kaadhu.. pelli muhurtham chuse time ki pelli kuthuri Thandri undali ani Fathima amma cheparu..anduku..ah pani chusthe saripothundhi"( I didn't call you to certify your daughter's character or to talk about business... Fathima ma told it's better to have bride's father during marriage discussion..let's focus on that.)

Reena looks at him surprised and then at a side, sees a priest waiting,giving her half confirmation and then she looks at Muskaan who nods giving full confirmation that it was actually planned to discuss Rocky and Reena's wedding.

Rajendra Desai tries saying something but stops when Rocky looks at him and then he shifts his gaze towards the priest who comes forward shaking with fear seeing the environment but manages to say "There's an auspicious time next week on this same day at night 9:25 PM." Shocking Reena while Rocky looks at Reena asking "Neku okay na Bangaram?"(Are you fine with it Bangaram?) to which Reena looks at him as if he's asking this for real.

Seeing no reaction, Rocky again asks "I'm talking to you Bangaram, say yes or no?"  making Reena realize he's planning something and says calmly "We need to talk!"  To which Rocky nods and looks at the around making everyone leave, leaving Rocky and Reena alone in the place.

They both stare at eachother for a while and Rocky asks "what?" to which reena asks back "You're asking me? you tell me what you're planning.."

Rocky says with an innocent face "What did I do Bangaram?" to which Reena sighs saying "Oh please! don't try your innocent face with me...What's this sudden marriage plan and no reaction after knowing what I've done?" while Rocky casually says " You're the one who proposed me for marriage on my birthday..how is it sudden now?"

Reena, frustrated with his casual behavior, says "I get it...you're marrying me so that I'll stay calm and under your control right?..Guess what? It's not happening. I can do anything even before the wedding date." to which Rocky lets a laugh making her more frustrated and says " So much confident about yourself Bangaram!...fine let's see what you and your CBI Brain can do in a week."

Reena replies "Fine...challenge accepted.!"

_____________________________________________________________

How was the chapter guys?

And hope you are all doing good.

Please do vote and comment.

Thankyou!.