Chapter 33 : Nightmare!

Thankyou guys for the suggestions about the actor for Muskaan's role. I felt Rachana Inder will be appropriate for the role, so here she is..Actress Rachana Inder as Muskaan.

_________________________________________________

KGF:

Reena decides to talk to Kamal before Rocky does and goes to vaanaram who was talking to Chaacha. Reena asks him "Where is Kamal?" Making them look at eachother in hesitation, but then vaanaram tells her "He's locked in the cellar.."

Reena nods at him and turns to go and sees Muskaan who asks "Is this related to the attack Di?" To which Reena says "Kind of." And Muskaan asks "Can I join Di?" While Reena nods at her positively and both go to the cellar.

As soon as she reaches the cell, they see Farmaan looking at her as if he was waiting for her. Reena asks him "What are you doing here?" To which he looks at her with hesitation not knowing what to answer.

Farmaan says "Bhai told me that you'll be coming here without telling him..and.." Reena interrupts him saying "and you should inform him when I come...right?" And Farmaan nods positively.

Reena rolls her eyes sighing and Muskaan says "He knows you too well Di!" While Reena says "Not just me..everyone and everything." And turns to Farmaan asking "You're going to follow your bhai or Bhabhi?"

Farmaan gets shocked at her question and asks "How can I choose bhabhi?" To which Reena says "You have to." And Farmaan says looking at her who was glaring at him "Okay..What do you want me to do Bhabhi?"

Reena says "Hmm..good..stay here and make sure no one enters.." and then turns to Muskaan saying "You stay here and make sure he doesn't leave." And goes inside without giving them any chance of discussion.

Farmaan says "I never thought I'd be working against bhai!" And Muskaan says "Even I never thought I'd be babysitting you!"