Chapter 26 : Dinner Date!

Delhi:

Rocky and Reena reach the house where Reena used to stay in Delhi. It was a simple house in an apartment where many people live. Rocky gets surprised seeing the place and asks her "You used to stay here?"

Reena nods saying "Yeah..any problem?" And Rocky says "No..just wondering that Rajendra Desai's daughter who is precisely princess of Bangalore stayed in such place.." Making Reena stop walking and look at him.

Reena says "Well..the Reena stayed here was not that both...she was just a CBI officer who used to live with her own salary...and who is not there now..thanks to you.." and Rocky tries saying something but she starts walking making him follow her silently.

They reach her house and Reena starts opening the door while Rocky asks "Won't you knock?" And Reena looks at him saying "It's my house..I should knock before entering?" To which Rocky just sighs and she opens the door.

Reena goes inside the room and gets shocked seeing Vikram and Priya kissing and immediately turns around "oh.shit!" And closes her eyes and Rocky's eyes as well with her hands and Vikram, Priya get startled seeing them.

Rocky controlling his laughter says "See..this is why you should knock.." and Reena says "How would I know that this was happening inside?..." and still closing her eyes asks "Seriously guys?..you are doing all these in my house?"

Vikram says clearing his throat "Uh..you can turn now." And Rocky tries moving her hands off his eyes but she holds him back saying "wait..let me check first." And turns back with a doubt and seeing them normal, she sighs and removes her hands leaving Rocky.

Reena suddenly remembers something and asks "Wait..when did all this happen?" And Vikram says "Uh..the day we had a call remember?..I proposed her on that day..and then.." and Reena asks "And you didn't tell me?"

Vikram says "I wanted to Ree..but you were already dealing with your relationship issues, how can I add mine?" Reena gets shocked hearing him and Rocky says stressing it "Relationship issues huh?" While she glares at both.

Priya comes near Reena saying "sorry Ree..we should've told you.." and Reena says "Hey...I was just kidding..I'm happy for you both.." and they hug each other.

They break the hug and Priya says looking at Rocky "Hello Bhai...I've heard a lot about you.." while Rocky asks looking at Reena "Really?..from whom?" And before Priya could say her name, Reena says "Vikram..he knows about you.."