Chapter 5 : Knowing him!

Next day morning:

Reena gets ready and comes out of her room preparing herself for her mission and looks around to see Malamma and other maids doing some work in the kitchen.

Reena thinks looking around "Where is this Mr.Target?...well he's the king here...might be chilling in his room.." and shrugs her shoulders moving towards the kitchen. Seeing her, the maids give a warm smile to her and she responds them.

Malamma says "Shall I serve the breakfast?" To which Reena nods and sits to have it. While Malamma serves her she asks her "Won't sir have breakfast?" To which Malamma responds "Bhai already had it and left for the mines too..".

Reena listens to her and thinks "Hmm...workaholic!" And says to Malamma "so..sir daily goes to the mines to look after the work?"..Malamma smiles at her saying "Yes..he looks after the work and also works there." Which shocks Reena and she questions Malamma wiggling her eyebrows in a question "What do you mean?...Sir works in the mines?..with the workers?".

The other maid comes there saying "He never sees us as workers...we never see him as boss...we are his followers and he is our Sulthan." Making Reena amused at the respect they had for him. Then she finishes her breakfast having a chat with the maids creating a bond with them.

After some time:

Reena is walking in the corridor thinking about Rocky and hears some voices and turn towards it. She sees a bunch of kids chanting Rocky's name and looked like they were fighting about who would become Rocky..and the conversation made Reena more confused about why Rocky had so much respect even in the kids.

She goes towards them and they stop their fight Seeing her, she smiles at them and sits beside them and starts talking to them.

Reena: Hello..I'm Reena

Then the kids look at each other finding a new person in KGF and finally give her a smile and say their names to her.

Then Reena asks them "So..why were you fighting before I came?" To which one of them says "It's not a fight...we were talking about Rocky and who will become Rocky..".

Reena: Oh...if that's the problem..let's solve it..tell me which one of you want to become Rocky?

Then the kids immediately get excited and raise their hands saying "Me!..I will become Rocky" and Reena gets surprised seeing all of them being that excited and she asks them "Okay okay..now tell me why you want to be Rocky?..why do you like him so much?"

The kids look at each other as if surprised by her question and one of them looks at her like some thought struck him and says "you are new here no.. that's why you don't know...come with us...we'll show you" and they start leaving and Reena follows them.

They reach the mines and the kids show her the place and she keeps observing everything. The kids start enacting Rocky and whatever he did from entering KGF as a worker, staying among the workers and being a slave, saving the old man and the kid from getting killed, helping the people around him, killing Garuda infront of everyone and finally giving the people a life and courage to live it.