Chapter 29 : Birthday!

Rocky comes back with icecream which they start having and when he was about to start the car, Reena stops him and gets down the car making him confused and Reena gets in the front seat beside him and he smirks looking at her.

Before he could start his teasing session, Reena says "Don't!" Making him chuckle and he starts driving the car. Reena asks him "Weren't you supposed to come after a week?" And he looks at her asking "Why?...not happy seeing me?"

Reena sighs at his reverse question and asks "Why did you make me come here?" And he asks her back "Why?...not happy coming to this place?" Making her sigh again.

Reena says rolling her eyes "Can't you answer even one question straightly?" And Rocky chuckles seeing her face and says "Okay...ask one question..a straight answer this time." While Reena asks with a doubt "Are you sure?"

Rocky says "Yes.." and before she could say anything, he continues "See?..straight answer..done with your option." And Reena gets surprised at his trick and says "Seriously man!"

Rocky just shrugs his shoulders while she nods her head realizing it was no use of questions and starts looking out.

Reena starts thinking "Is he here for my birthday?...does he even know that it's my birthday?...ofcourse, he knows everything then why not my birthday?...but he didn't wish me till now...should I ask him?...what will you ask Ree?..a birthday wish?"

Amidst all the thoughts, she gets startled when she feels air blowing just on her ear and turns to see Rocky, who did that laughing seeing her. She glares at him while he asks "Thinking about me that deeply" And Reena mock smiles at him saying "Haha..In your dreams!"

Rocky says casually "I can see who's having my dreams." And she remembers the dreams she's been having and asks "How did you know that?" And Rocky looks at her curiously making her regret her words realizing that he said it very casually and she made it obvious with her question.

Rocky asks "What did you say?" And she says trying to escape the situation "nothing." And tries getting off the car while he stops her saying "We'll have this conversation again." And gets off the car giving her a smirk.

Reena curses herself and then gets down the car and sees a building with peaceful surroundings. Rocky comes and stands beside her showing her towards a board on which it was written "Shanthi Nilayam" and she remembers that it's his mother's name and suddenly few kids come out of building.

The kids come towards them, and say together looking at Reena "Happy birthday Bhabhi!" Making her Surprised and happy simultaneously. She says "Thankyou!" To them and then looks at Rocky who was already smiling at her.