Chapter 14 : Mr.Romeo?!

Reena turns back to see Rocky standing at the entrance. She gets afraid thinking if he heard anything and the serious look on his face made it obvious for her making her gulp in fear.

Rocky walks near her while she just keeps staring at him and he stops infront of her. Rocky asks her in a calm yet serious tone "You should be resting in your room and here you are reading a book?".

Reena looks at her hand and realizes she's been holding a book while she was on the call and gets relieved understanding he didn't hear anything and sighs innerly. She sees him waiting for an answer and she says "I was bored of taking rest..so I thought of reading some book".

Rocky asks raising his eyebrows "Bored?" To which Reena shrugs her shoulders indicating yes to his question. Rocky smiles a little and asks her again "Did you have your lunch?"

Reena nods negatively making him frown and says "Seriously?...you're not well...atleast now you should take care of your health..but no!...you're too careless to do that right?" And Reena frowns hearing him taunting her without knowing the reason for it.

Reena who got upset for his taunt says "Don't blame me...Poorna said that you'd be coming for lunch...I was just waiting for you..." Making Rocky surprised that she was waiting for him to have the lunch together.

Rocky asks in surprise "You were waiting for me?" And then Reena realizes what she just admitted infront of him and mentally curses herself.

Reena tries to cover up but fails to find an option  and sees him moving closer, raising his eyebrows asking for an answer and she says "I'm so hungry and it's already late..and you're asking me questions...I'm going to have lunch..if you want, join...I'm leaving" and she runs out of the room escaping his question.

Rocky chuckles seeing her escape and says "let's see how many days you can avoid this...I know you're already in love, it's just until you confess.." and he too goes out for lunch.

Rocky reaches the dining hall and sees her sitting and talking to chacha and vaanaram who were sitting opposite to her and three of them were waiting for him to arrive.

He goes and sits in his chair, eyeing Reena with a smirk, which Reena sees and immediately turns her gaze to the food making him smile. They finish their lunch having some random talks.

After the lunch, Reena sits in the garden holding a book to read and suddenly the kids arrive near her and sit around her making her surprised about their sudden appearance.

Reena asks them about their studies as they had a new school for them in the KGF itself, to which they say about it and ofcourse praising their Rocky for it in between the talks making her smile.