Chapter 18 : Vik-Priya!

Firstly, You guys might've confused seeing the title, so I'll make it clear first. Hope you guys Remember Priya, the journalist who informed Vikram about Kamal. So, there's a couple brewing here...this chapter is almost dedicated to that new couple. Hope you guys like it.

_________________________________________________

KGF:

Rocky is talking to Vaanaram about the work in mines and sees Chaacha staring at him as if he was some alien and stops his talk.

Rocky asks "what chaacha?" And chaacha says "I've known you since you were ten...And I still can't understand you.." Making Rocky chuckle at his complaint and asks "What happened now?"

Chaacha sighs and asks "You love Reena beti..and you said you love some girl who doesn't exist in Bombay and now you said you'll bring her on Diwali which is day after tomorrow.. what are you planning to do?"

Rocky smirks hearing his question and looks at vaanaram who was also waiting for his answer and says "Firstly, don't worry...I love her and she'll be my queen for sure..no doubt in that.." Making them get a relief after thinking so much.

Rocky continues "And about the plans...wait and watch on Diwali...it's called a festival of lights right?..get ready for seeing KGF with full of lights and also Diwali is about Dhamakas too.. so get ready for that too."

He leaves saying it, chaacha and vaanaram look at eachother understanding his words, in which the first statement about lights was positive and happy one , but the next one about Dhamakas didn't sound like a safe one making them curious about Diwali.

Night, Delhi:

Vikram was busy thinking about the assignment Reena gave him that is finding Rocky's Bangaram.He suddenly remembers about Priya who's a journalist and has contacts in almost all the cities due to her profession.

He also remembers that he had her contact details as she called him just few days back to inform about Kamal and the murder she has seen. So, he calls her to ask her for help.

But he doesn't get any response making him disappointed and then someone knocks on his door and he goes to see who it was.

He gets surprised seeing Priya standing infront of him and says "Priya?" To which she smiles and says "Yes...I'm here!" And Vikram comes out of the shock and asks her to come inside the house.

They get seated and Vikram asks her "What are you doing in Delhi?.." and Priya says "Well..I had some work here tomorrow...so I thought I'll meet Reena and stay with her for today..but she wasn't there in her house..where is she?" And Vikram remembers that Priya didn't knew anything about Reena's operation and KGF. She informed him about Kamal killing someone but Vikram didn't tell anything about KGF to her as it might risk her life too.