Chapter 2 : His Empire!

KGF :

Rocky as planned, entered KGF and killed Garuda infront of everyone making the people his army and the people made him their sultan.

It's been a month since Rocky took over the most previous piece of land on earth which is KGF.

Rocky has started mining from all the nine mines and expanding the business in his way by having his control over the KGF partners Rajendra Desai, Kamal, Andrews and Gurupandiyan and he has started building his army with help of his commander Vaanaram.

Rocky is in the KGF mansion talking to Vaanaram about the mines and hears a telephone ringing.
He lifts the call to hear a tensed voice from the other side and immediately recognizes the person speaking.

Rocky: Chaacha?

Chaacha: Beta!...There's something wrong happening here.

Rocky: What's wrong Chaacha?

Chaacha: Shetty has planned a lunch for all your supporters to kill them all at once. He wants his control on Bombay back to him...if that happens, we will completely lose our power here and west coast as well.

To which Rocky lets out a casual sigh saying "I thought he'd do something like that...that's the reason I asked you to stay there..so that we'll know his plans."

Chaacha continues "As soon as we knew this, we are hiding from everyone...what do we do now?"

Rocky: You guys just stay safe...I'll take care of him personally...I'm coming there tomorrow...looks like Shetty's time has come finally.

Chaacha agrees to him and they end the call, Rocky informs Vaanaram to make the arrangements for his travel to Bombay the next day.

Next day, Bombay:

Reena and Vikram arrive in Bombay and meet a person who works as an informer for CBI and especially Reena.

Reena greets him with a handshake "Hello Arjun!.." To which he responds and asks her "so, who's the target this time?" .
When Reena was about to answer him, Vikram interferes "Straight to the point Huh?..no wonder she likes working with you.."  Making Reena glare at him "Shutup!"  She says and turns back to Arjun continuing their conversation.

Reena: Well, someone called as Bombay shooter..

As soon as she says that Arjun's expression changes and Reena notices it...Arjun asks with hesitation "Rocky??"

Reena and Vikram look at each other by seeing the fear that Arjun had while saying the name and Reena continues "We don't know his name but he used to work for Shetty.."  before she could say anything else Arjun finishes her statement "And now became the owner of KGF?"