Chapter 20 : Diwali Plans!

Rocky in maintenance room thinking about the morning events, while chacha and vaanaram sit infront of him, staring at his thinking face.

Chaacha whispers to vaanaram "You know...for the first time, I'm seeing this guy confused and not able to understand the opposite person's plans..All thanks to Reena beti!" While vaanaram whispers back "Both are equally dangerous, he might not know her plan but he will plan something else for sure."

Chaacha says "Yeah..he has planned Dhamakas first and then she is planning more Dhamakas than that.." To which Vaanaram says "I just hope they don't blast up this place with their Dhamakas" Making Chaacha look at him surprised about his concern for the place.

Both giggle Making Rocky turn his attention to them, and seeing him looking at them, they stop laughing and try to act normal.

Rocky asks them "Are you guys going to tell me what she is doing?" To which Chaacha asks with an innocent face "Who?" Making Rocky narrow his eyes at him for acting innocent and Chaacha says "Oh...Reena beti huh?...how would we know that?" And looks at Vaanaram To which he just shrugs his shoulders indicating the same answer.

Rocky asks "So you don't know what she's doing?" to which Chaacha nods negatively and Vaanaram says "You both are equally narcissistic...even you didn't tell what you planned...then why would she tell her plan?"

Rocky sighs and says "In that case..fine..my plan was to tell her everything by calling her father here..I even informed him to come here for Diwali Pooja.." Making them shocked.

Chaacha asks "Seriously?...why did you do that?" While Rocky says casually "Because I wanted her to know it..how many days we can keep playing hide and seek?..so I thought it's better if I tell her everything and it's confirmed that she loves me..so there's no problem for that too."

Chaacha and Vaanaram process his plan and nod understanding that it's for good While Rocky asks "So..I told my plan...now it's your turn." Making them look at each other not knowing whether to say it or not.

Vaanaram says "We really don't know anything.." To which Chaacha nods saying the same and Rocky sighs and says "Fine...but if I get to know that you guys knew something...we'll have a conversation then.".