Chapter 35 : First opinions!

Hey guys!
It's been days since I opened wattpad. I haven't read any comments on my last chapter nor any other stories I follow regularly. So I couldn't reply or comment. I'm planning on doing it now.

And I just noticed that this book is on position 1 in #kgf2 and position 4 in #kgf..and all the credit goes to my lovely readers to whom I'm really grateful. Thankyou so much guys!

Okay, let's go into the story now.

_________________________________________________

Rocky, Reena, Farmaan and Muskaan are seated in office room. Rocky and Farmaan discussing about mines, Reena looking at the account files and Muskaan busy writing details about KGF for her thesis.

Suddenly, Muskaan calls Reena "Di!" To which Reena, still looking at the files says "Hmm?" And Muskaan asks "What was your first opinion on Jiju?" Making three of them look at her for the unexpected question.

Reena and Rocky look at each other and then Reena asks Muskaan "What do you mean?" To which muskaan says "I mean..the first time you saw Jiju...what was your reaction? Or thoughts about him?"

Reena sighs at her question and turns to find Rocky and Farmaan looking at her curiously as if they were waiting for their favorite food to be served infront of them and laughs innerly but covers it up immediately.

Reena says to Muskaan "let's discuss that later." And before Muskaan could say anything, Farmaan says "No bhabhi...say it now..even I wanted to ask this but didn't get the courage to do...and she did..so please tell us now." Making Reena sigh at him and looks at Rocky who had a playful smirk on his face waiting for her answer.

Seeing her not answering, Farmaan and Muskaan start nudging her from both sides as she was seated in middle of them, saying "Di please!.." and "Please bhabhi!.." and Reena finally stops them raising her hands saying "Okay fine..I'll tell."

Finally, they stop and wait for her to start while Reena looks at Rocky and starts saying "I didn't know anything about him...not even how he looks...I just knew that he was a criminal whom I was going to target. And in the process, I went Bombay and then saw him for the first time when he did a murder."

Before she continues, Muskaan interrupts asking "Wait!...you saw him doing a murder and that was your first sight of him?" To which Reena smiles at her saying "Yes...and I saw how chill he was while killing someone...then I understood how cruel he was."

As soon as she says that, Farmaan and Muskaan look at Rocky for his reaction but all they get is a smile with light chuckle in it making them surprised.